Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sting's Millennium

univmd Guest

Congrats on the new bus, it is beautiful, did you get the matching Hummer, did Sting retire from RVing?

No on da Hummer... I could have bought it however I'm jus not a Hummer kinda guy... He is pursuing other Zeals At this time... Thanx for the compliment...

Greg

Welcome Greg, I like your new bus and the fact you are a "Roll Tide" man. We are just across the bay in Foley. We go to all Bama games and will have to get together.
    Bill Cleverdon

Nice to have another close POGger. Gorgeous bus! Donald is from Mobile and we still have family there.
    War Eagle!

Hi backatcha Carol and Bill. Would love to join ya'll for an Alabama game give me a call sometime 443-7755... to Donald and Bonnie if ya ever need a place to park da bus in Mobile I got your spot and the price is rite...LOL

Greg

Welcome Greg. I have some business associates in Tuscaloosa, and took the bus over for the AR game in 2009. Great game day experience, and you can see I have appropriate colors on the bus to fit in with the Bama crowd.

Greg,

Welcome to POG. I was in Sanford at Millennium when Todd (aka Sting) was taking delivery. I was amazed by the number of inverters in that thing and all the art glass. We may take you up on the L.A. parking spot on one of our Mouse trips.

Deeno,

Quit trying to avoid the true affiliation of your bus - That is Aggie Maroon. I have pictures of it at the Promised Land. Hope the trip is going well.

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Greg, are you my Olsen 40 buddy? Somehow I knew you would end up in a Prevost before it was all said and done. We'll have to talk buses someday. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Steve I tink u have me mistaken for someone else...I went from an American Eagle to Stings Millennium, however thanx for the welcoma and I see your quite close to me here in Mobile...

Sounds like it Greg. I have a friend in Loxley that owns Flowerwood Nursery, named Greg Smith.He and I have sailed together off and on for years and I always suspected he would eventually get into motorhomes. I'll look forward to meeting you down the road somewhere..