Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sting's Millennium

I met Nelson Figueroa , (Millennium), several years ago at a FMCA rally. He and his wife were displaying a new & very nice H3-45 which knocked my socks off. Selling for a flat $1,250,000.00 in 2006. Sting has every right to be proud, they make a great Coach.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default New Coach

We are very impressed, just perrrrrfect.

Thank you for sharing

Notice the number of views received by this post?

Closing in on Corona Kelly.

MIke

Sting Guest

Well guys thanks for the comments. Thanks Mike, and you too Jerry and others like Loc, who I have talked too in the last year and said "hey cmon back". I guess I have a lot of threads to read. Jerry, look forward to seeing you at the end of the month. I enjoyed the time you came thru with your new bus. I could see how you, Mango and myself could get into trouble. You have to come back and feed the cats- remember them? Loc, let me know when you want to get together at Cajun Palms. Mango, great talking too you on the phone. For being a crazy guy sometimes you make a lil bit of sense.

Stingman,

Good to have you back at POG. We missed you.

Although I know you don't want to brag about your new bus (although I would in a heartbeat), how about sharing some of the unique features of the new coach. I, and Loc, have outlined a couple of them in past posts and in the pixs above. (especially details of the unique kids bay setup). But would like to hear it from the horses mouth. Perhaps it will give some of us some ideas when we do a refit, or win the lottery.

Mike

Sting Guest

Will do Mango. I wanted to tease you the other day on the phone and tell you since you are the founding father of the two bus club, am I the first member to come out of retirement? I am sure between you and Jerry you will figure some catchy name or acronym for that-lol.

RePOSTman

mango

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Proposed nickname

Mango,

How about ReSting?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Will do Mango. I wanted to tease you the other day on the phone and tell you since you are the founding father of the two bus club, am I the first member to come out of retirement? I am sure between you and Jerry you will figure some catchy name or acronym for that-lol.
    Or how about just plain glad to have you back Works for me! Todd, Meg says Hi!

Debi

Quote Originally Posted by Five-O View Post
    disappointment. I better stop looking at these pictures, or I am going to do something crazy-lol. I know I cannot wait to see your pictures Debi.
    Why thank you Five-O, I can't wait to take those pics for you......I am beginning to forget what it looks like myself, I have only seen it once! Soon, I hope, very soon.

Tuga, please change that number to three of us with Millennium's in POG since the Stingman is back

Debi