Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sevierville Coaches

Exclamation Sevierville Coaches

I just spoke with Dave Wall at Liberty and he currently has a new inventory of coaches they have purchased. He would like to know what models members would like to see him bring to Sevierville. Is there anything folks are particularly interested in? He and Dave Wishnoff will be bringing two coaches to Tenn.

Jim,I would like for my wife to see a Liberty XLII Torino floor plan.Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Skiff View Post
    I just spoke with Dave Wall at Liberty and he currently has a new inventory of coaches they have purchased. He would like to know what models members would like to see him bring to Sevierville. Is there anything folks are particularly interested in? He and Dave Wishnoff will be bringing two coaches to Tenn.

I would like to see the 2007 H3 double slide #7051. Whatever he brings I am certain it will be beautiful.

Debi

Debi,Liberty sold that coach this week,I agree with you it is a great looking coach.Haven't you only had the latest one a couple of months?We will only be able to stay in TN for the first 2 days because we are going to Clemson for a horse show,I hope that the converters are there by the second day.Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    Debi,Liberty sold that coach this week,I agree with you it is a great looking coach.Haven't you only had the latest one a couple of months?We will only be able to stay in TN for the first 2 days because we are going to Clemson for a horse show,I hope that the converters are there by the second day.Jack
    Well how disappointing, Bob will be devastated--LOL Yes, we have had the Millennium for two months but out of sight out of mind for Bob I guess You just never know with the man.....

Sorry I will miss going to Clemson to see you at the show. Will you be headed to the Blue Ridge Classic in July?

Debi

Debi,We do not go to the Blue Ridge Classic.Jack

Jack,

Glad you will be at Sevierville. We need to have a technical refresher. Every time I turn the plasma TV on the toilet flushes.

Jerry,I look forward to xplaining the neuxances of Marathons electrical system 2 you.Jack

VegasDogMan Guest

Jim:
    What's the cutoff date for rally reservations?

I'm about 100 miles from Sevierville now and may hang around NC/SC for a while but can't make rally commitment just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDogMan View Post
    Jim:
    What's the cutoff date for rally reservations?

I'm about 100 miles from Sevierville now and may hang around NC/SC for a while but can't make rally commitment just yet.
    Lee, March 14th is the deadline for submitting your paperwork. Karen and I will be there - hope that you and Barb can make it! Can we have a dance in your new Essex
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot