Thread: Level-Lo fuse?

Default Level-Lo fuse?

I have noticed that recently, when engaging the leveling system auto position, that the dash light that used to indicate "Level Lo" does not come on and the coach does not end up truly level, although the valves open and the coach does settle "down". It's out of level enough to notice without checking with a bubble level.

My system appears to be purely Prevost and I don't believe that Liberty modified the controls for the air leveling system.

Is it possible to have a blown fuse somewhere that is contributing to this problem?

Any thoughts?

Paul, your leveling system is modified by Liberty.

In the first bay, in the center of the ceiling you are likely to have a gray steel box hanging down. That is the pendulum for the automatic leveling feature. I would suggest you see if that has been hit or disturbed as a starting point to determine why you are not leveling automatically.

If that is OK make sure you can make each of the manual leveling functions work. For example, verify if each position LH, RH and front will individually go up and down.

The automatic system uses the same valves and they are actuated with the solenoids (the stack of 5) located on the rear wall of the steer compartment. If one of the manual positions does not work it is likely the solenoid getting the level command by it is not making the Norgren Valve fill or dump air as required.

Post what you find.