Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Whose on First?

Thanks 5-0 for the compliment.

As LOC says, Peg and I still have to turn sideways to get in the bus door, cause of the wide grins on our faces.

Gary,

LOC has to turn sideways because when he is loading the world's largest Beagle, the only way he can get up the steps is sideways.

I keep after him about installing a ramp, but he says he wants to keep those "XL forearms" that he got from polishing around all those rivets, so he still totes the round mound of hound.

JDUB, you must be bored if you are picking on the WonderBeagle. Did you get to park next to Hannah Montana yesterday at the Rodeo or did they run you off because of that OSU license plate on the back of the Deuce? Remember I tried to fix that for you. Its a nice afternoon in Tokyo, but I haven't seen a single Prevost.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Well I did park next to Reliant Stadium, but on the west side. And there were 70,000 snapperhead girls pouring into the arena, so I was glad to not be among them.

Then I figured out what a mistake it was to take the bus. All the soccer moms were convinced it was Hanna Montana's tour bus and I had to defend it like the Alamo.

When we stopped for dinner on the way home, I didn't get the brakes set before there were people standing at the front door. I had to swear that Miley Cyrus was not in the coach and that it was not her coach before they would leave. Then my daughter came out with a Hanna Montana shirt on and the whole thing started again.

All in all, I wouldn't do it again.

Default Loc World

Loc: You are in where? Tokyo? did I hear that AIG almost lost more than the first year's depreciation on a Liberty Coach?

If you are over there getting more money, get me some too.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Roger,

You are right. It has been a tough third quarter and year end for the hometeam. Unfortunately, the losses/write-offs have been just slightly more than all the first year depreciation on every Liberty ever made and we probably could add all the Marathons to that as well. I am over in Tokyo and Seoul for meetings this week with our investment teams and the usual investment banks. I am dialing for dollars and will pass some on if it works out.

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston