Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Whose on First?

Five-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    I love you Five-O
    Love you too Crackersnacker

Five-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Five-o until you came along my signature line was the crumbcatchers a word that was used by JPJ in an early post that I stole for us.

Then you mistakenly referred to us as crumbsnatchers and I laughed at that for a long long time, immediately changed our signature line and get a chuckle every time I look at it.

Thank you for that funny little fropa.

Joe, maybe it was not a mistake. Oh wait, that tells you a little bit about my personality. I will save my "all time favorite" for when I meet you. Again, I love you too man

OK Skiffer, it's time!

Five-O Guest

Why? Has something wrong been said? Mr. Skiff your thoughts?

Man,

This like watching Days of our Lives.

Good news is that it takes the focus off JDUB and I's antics.

mm

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Man,

This like watching Days of our Lives.

Good news is that it takes the focus off JDUB and I's antics.

mm
    I know that today is Saturday, but is it Saturday Night LIVE???? Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

I go to the airport to wash the bus and a debate breaks out. If I was in the resturaunt business I would buy a new coach but I look at this coach stuff kinda like my goals when learning to play golf. My first goal was to just finish a round with the same number of balls. Then my goal was to finish with the SAME ball I started with. Now I want to shoot under 150.

My first goal was to just own a coach. Then I wanted an XL2. Now I want to grow up to be like Loc.

5-0, they get pissy with me every time diesel goes up because I am a simple oilfield worker. Crap, every time something happens to the Krakman's coach I get blamed for it. And it is usually Mango Mike's fault.

Did I say I can't wait to get to Tennessee? And Deb, we got some real cool stuff from Sting when Mike and I visited with him at Port Allen. I'll bring some with me to P5.

Update on Sting:

I was at Millennium the week of Thanksgiving when Todd was picking up his new coach. I got the chance to meet him and to see his coach as he was taking delivery. He has an incredibly nice coach with a lot of real neat features that he designed into the coach. The interior is the nicest I have ever seen. The outside is okay. While JDUB would like the orange paint scheme, it is a bit hard for an Aggie to love. Nelson said that Todd had come up with a lot of special requests that were very unique and will likely be incorporated to some degree in future coaches (four or five inverters, backlit wall tile, TV in the slide-out, and a kid's bay among other things). Todd and I spent about four hours talking bus and looking at all the inventory on Millennium's lot. I was doing recon work for Bob-97-98-00-03-05 (you get the picture). I don't believe that Todd renewed his POG membership for this year and that is why we haven't seen him posting.

Todd and I have exchanged emails a couple of times over the last few months. I am trying to schedule a long weekend camping trip to Cajun Palms in Lafeyette with Todd. If we work it out I will let everyone know so they can attend if they are close.

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    Update on Sting:
    wall tile, TV in the slide-out, and a kid's bay among other things). Todd and I spent about four hours talking bus and looking at all the inventory on Millennium's lot. I was doing recon work for Bob-97-98-00-03-05 (you get the picture). I don't believe that Todd renewed his POG membership for this year and that is why we haven't seen him posting.
    Loc
    Loc, I was hoping you would speak up about your visit with Todd but did you have to mention the words recon work for Bob??? Are you bringing the eagle beagle to TN with Courtenay and the kids? Looking forward to seeing you all there, you are coming right?? JDUB has to have someone to follow

Debi

lewpopp Guest

By the way mr Five-0, All of the comments I make are representative of my thoughts and only my thoughts. None of the members of this forum feed me. I am as POSITIVE as I am NEGATIVE. You might call that AC/DC some places. I looked over my batteries that power my coach and ALL of them have positive and negagive posts. Nothing inbetween.

This is the perfect time to slide in the Practice of Mendacity. Keep it up!