Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose on First?

Does Judi qualify for two entries in the Liberty category?

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Thanks Loc,

So let me get this striaght; there are 3 converters, American, American Carriage, and American Heritage.

Also, I can't remember who has the Legendary conversion?
    I think a fulltimer that works for Boeing

Quote Originally Posted by Judi Brown View Post
    Hi You forgot me 91 Liberty H3 And 08 Liberty Limited Toad.
    JB
    Sorry Judi I will add you now. Thanks!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

I'll add Terry & Kris Farrell to the Millennium list and delete Sting.

Speaking of Sting, whatever happened to him?

lewpopp Guest

I heard at our coach show at PSL that he took delivery and has been lying low because he didn't want the high profile he was getting. Jeeze...., do you think he deserved what he got after posting all of the crap he posted?

Someone said he was being written up for FMCA magazine. We can wait.

American Heritage is a Fleetwood model, I don't think it is a converter. Correct me if I'm wrong. Would be the first time.

Five-O Guest

Wow! I am always confused by the comments I read. Is this a forum for a few or for all as the "Mission Statement" has so aptly been pointed out recently. A POG member in the FMCA magazine and a POG member sarcastically says he can wait? Seems that would be a good thing for POG. But I guess he got a new coach and that I guess explains the cold treatment I get. This guy is one I noticed that had a new coach when I did a search. I see his name is in the member list and then I read he is not a member. What kind of crap did he post? Does anyone here remember a thread just recently as to why some dont post and why some converters arent sponsors? To me its clear and I think this board needs to take heed....Its all about the "tone" of the board. Mr. Lewpopp I guess you could work on your tone, even if its after happy hour.
    Last edited by Five-O; 03-07-2008 at 10:06 PM.

I hope Sting or anyone else for that matter knows they are welcome here.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Tuga: Ed & Donna Saylor, and Pat & Betty Peck both POG members and PSL residents have Libertys. (enjoyed their company at the MINI Lew Rally)

I see you found Rick and Wendy at the Thompson Bus Stop.

Eric and Debi Faires of Tennessee. have Locs former Angola.

Not 100 percent sure that Rbeecher is still a member of the TBC but if he is one of then is a Vogue.
    Hi Roger,

You are correct, we still own the '96 Vogue.

Richard Beecher

2002 Marathon XLII 45
    1996 Vogue XL for sale

ajhaig Guest

Whatever happened to Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    I hope Sting or anyone else for that matter knows they are welcome here.
    Absolutely Gary and it does not matter what year your coach is. As I recall, intially we were all very supportive of Sting while his coach was being built. I think it's great that he ordered a new one to his liking for him and his family.

I don't know you Five-O but I couldn't be more thrilled that you have a new coach exactly the way you want it. I do hope we get to meet in TN. I really don't see us as the "haves" and "have nots", it is not who POG is. Yes, some personalities may get in the way at times but it has absolutely nothing to do with what year coach they own. I also don't think that who is a sponsor and who isn't has a thing to do with what is said on this board. It is about business and where they choose to spend their advertising dollars.

I know that Sting is still listed as a member here, and maybe he is, but he has not posted for about a year. My private chats with him have been very pleasant and a good friend of mine who used to work for Millennium speaks very highly of Sting. I hope he is out enjoying his coach with his wife and kids and I am sure the kids adore that special basement playroom he had built just for them. Who knows, maybe he will show up at a rally and surprise us all one day? That would be great

Debi