Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whose on First?

Hybrid View

Tuga, the very nice couple who bought our O3 Millennium joined POG as well. However, I am not sure they are signed up for this forum. Terry and Kris Farrell from Minnesota......They are first time Prevost owners and I am hoping that they will be able to attend POGV. I think more arm twisting may be called for I am not sure Sting is still a POG member?

Debi

Debi,

I'll add Terry & Kris Farrell to the Millennium list and delete Sting.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Default Sting?

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Debi,

I'll add Terry & Kris Farrell to the Millennium list and delete Sting.
    Tuga, Sting hasn't posted since last April but is still listed as a member. I am curious to know if he finally got his new coach. The early pictures of it sure looked great.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Five-o until you came along my signature line was the crumbcatchers a word that was used by JPJ in an early post that I stole for us.

Then you mistakenly referred to us as crumbsnatchers and I laughed at that for a long long time, immediately changed our signature line and get a chuckle every time I look at it.

Thank you for that funny little fropa.

Five-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Five-o until you came along my signature line was the crumbcatchers a word that was used by JPJ in an early post that I stole for us.

Then you mistakenly referred to us as crumbsnatchers and I laughed at that for a long long time, immediately changed our signature line and get a chuckle every time I look at it.

No problem Crotchsnatcher

Five-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post

Joe, maybe it was not a mistake. Oh wait, that tells you a little bit about my personality. I will save my "all time favorite" for when I meet you. Again, I love you too man

Five-O Guest

I did want to mention one more thing that I did not address and that is whether or not we should be concerned about what is said here when it comes to sponsors. The answer is Yes. Sponsors are reading this board. They have handles just like all of us. In fact some have posted a few times. I only know this because I know the handle of one and received a PM from another so I know what their's is now.

Let me also say that I am aware of attempts to try and silence me as if I have done something wrong. I have done nothing wrong here and said nothing wrong. I am aware of attempts to try and gather the troops against Five-O but again what have I done? But yet I am the one who is said to be judging people? Hypocrites!! I think what some of you fail to understand, well let me reword that, you do understand but you dont like to hear it. Maybe Five-O has become the conscience of POG. Does that make me bad? While some of you try to rally the troops, I am prepared to continue to post just like everyone else and will offer incite when I am skilled in a subject, but when I see an inconsistent stance and negative tone, I will post as the conscience of POG. I see a bigger picture. I dont need support. I am a big enough man to stand alone.

I will not be able to make it to TN. Jon, since you want me there so bad maybe you can ask some of the members if they know me? Sure, you help with an oil leak, a nut here, a bolt here, a bad heater and I am glad you can help, as is the member. Sometimes members problems are much more than that. Sometimes the problems can be more than fixing a speeding ticket or getting out of a court date. Sometimes companies and people get into things where they are about to lose not only their bus but maybe their freedom. They dont call Jon for that. Some have called Five-O. Now not all will admit they know me(and that is by my choice for privacy purposes) but there are some who are big time posters here that did not hesitate to PM me right from the time they found out my profession. I would never get in a debate with you Jon about how to fix something as I admit I am ignorant to all of that. I think sometimes your know it all approach spills over into things you may not know. There is nothing wrong with saying someone else is right.

Johnny Guest

Another "lurker" in South Florida full timing in a 98 Vogue.
    Thanks
    Beth and John

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Thanks
    Beth and John
    Welcome Beth and John, good to hear from another owner of one of the best conversions out there!

Keep posting and let us know if we can help you out at any time.

Richard Beecher
    2002 Marathon XLII 45
    1996 VOGUE XL 40 for sale

Five-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Thanks
    Beth and John
    Welcome Beth and John. You are indeed a longtime lurker(12/06)-lol. Hopefully your coming out will encourage more. With you coming out of the shadows makes this whole thread worth it. Thanks for stepping up and if you have any friends who are lurking also, please encourage them to post. Again, WELCOME!!!!