Thread: Boards on ECC in Country Coach

Hybrid View

Our newest member flyu2there has entered the asylum called POG in a big way.

He makes you turkeys that think you are hot stuff being in the TBC (two bus club) look like amatuers. This man has three coaches (not all buses) so show the man a little respect.

Welcome aboard Fly. Don't be afraid to spank these kids if they get out of hand.

Flyman, I've been watching for ya, welcome aboard the nuthouse. You have to give Jon a break, his plane has the wings in the wrong place and when the gear folds up, it looks like a buzzard with broken legs.

For those of you that don't know flyu2there, he is a CC owner and I met him on a CC bulletin board he started for Prevost owners. We're sure glad to have another CC owner here and he is a technical dude.

Thanks for joining up.....

My plane has its wings where mother nature intended for them to be.

Has anybody seen any birds with their wings coming from their belly? I rest my case.

Welcome aboard Flyman. There are several of us with 99 Country Coaches on this site. Hope to see you in Tn. By the way, what is your Coach #. Mine is 60382.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

dreamchasers Guest

When you guys, Country Coach Owners, start tinkering with the ECC in Tenn, please let me know. I have not had a problems with mine yet, but it does look interesting. I will be in Tenn for the Rally. I will be working with Jon on a suspension presentation. It will be easy to recognize me, I am the newbie.

What is the web site address of 'flyu2there's website for Country Coach Prevost owners?

"I met him on a CC bulletin board he started for Prevost owners"

I would certainly like to check it out.

Hector

Hector,

This is the site, but I think we'll be hearing a lot from John here on POG:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...vost/message/1

dreamchasers Guest

Truk4u, thanks for the link. He has very interesting stuff on the site.

I wonder if now is the time to suggest a side seminar to share knowledge on the Country Coach ECC. For starters, Flyu2there seems to have acquired knowledge on the workings of the GSD board. My coach has a wire disconnected in the dash, '#184', that has something to do with the GSD. I would like to know more of the GSD workings to sort our where to plug in back into. I am certainly willing to participate and support the effort , but at this stage someone else would need to take the lead. I have yet to see the backplane of the ECC yet and have zero experience with the device. The white switches seem interesting.

I will have my portable PC and an LCD projector for any demos (Or even movie night?).

Does anyone have a training manual or know where to get data on the ECC? That would be handy.

Hector