I'm about to make a Solo Trip From The Marathon factory.

The folks at Marathon In Coburg Oregon called me on Friday to let me know that all of the upgrades and requested repairs will be finished next week on my coach. They want me to to fly out and test all of the systems, take a ride over to their outdoor resort lot on the Oregon coast for a couple days, and then come back, tweak any issues and of course pay my bill before I leave.

My wife had planned to make this trip with me, but her plans have changed based on family health issues. I will be making the trip back solo.

If anyone has the time and interest in riding along on my maiden voyage, I would welcome the company.

My plan is to head down the coast to I-10 and head back across weaving left and right to say hello to other POG members along the way.

I can be flexible with timing and can plan my trip back in a number of different directions. Lets discuss the details that would be best for this trip.

My goal is to get back in time to head out to the TN. rally with my wife Pam. This is the plan.

I am sure that I would benefit greatly from any of the male POG members who might be willing to educate me on the care and feeding of my new coach, but if Faith Hill is a POG member and is online today it would be a trifecta win for my maiden voyage, and a real valuable education for me.

PS> If anyone is heading this way in their coach and is not towing a Toad behind I can rig my coach with a base plate and tow bar real quick. It might cut your fuel milage back a bit, but you'd sure be the King of The Road.

Thanks,

Bruce