Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Posters -- We've got your number !!

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Yes it does Darl.

Jim has led me to sources for things that I've looked for without success by posting them up, countless times.

On the day we were handed the keys to ours either all the planets were lined up perfectly or it was simply by the grace of God. Deb and I consider ourselves blessed to be able to have ours.

I doubt the absence of a camper in his driveway is from a lack of desire.

Hey...at this point we are all allowed to pick in Jim C. Especially because he hasn't pulled the trigger on a purchase.

But we can pick on him because he is part of this family. If anybody else picks on him, they have to deal with us first.

Jim,

You buy your bus when and if your ready! In the mean time, you can join me at the skeet shoot anytime.

Exclamation If You Don't Like The Food You Should Leave The Restaurant

Teasing has become the accepted norm among the friends who have come together to form a bond in POG.
    We love each other and anticipate the teasing, and occasionally encourage it.
    Strangers that don't fit, and continually try to disrupt and undermine that friendship in an attempt to destroy POG will not be acknowledged.
    All others are welcome with open arms.

Jim,

Take no prisoners.

jimC_6395.jpg

Default Can't We All Get Along

Tom = Rodney King

You cheap shot artist. I was still trying to figure out how to repack the grease in the muffler bearings when you called in the first airstrike on a simple oilfield hand who was trying to get by with a vintage coach and some borrowed rig diesel.

If I had a LewBuck for all the alligator tears I have cried since I joined this forum I would be riding around in the regal Millennium rather than the old digger low-life Marathon.

Jon, we just call that "butt sniffin" here in the hinterland.

Okay, I feel better. Let the floggings begin anew.

Five-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Teasing has become the accepted norm among the friends who have come together to form a bond in POG.
    We love each other and anticipate the teasing, and occasionally encourage it.
    Strangers that don't fit, and continually try to disrupt and undermine that friendship in an attempt to destroy POG will not be acknowledged.
    All others are welcome with open arms.
    Jim that goes against what Darl-Wilson posted......

Just a little reminder.

POG Mission Statement

The Prevost Owner's Group (POG) is an open group dedicated to sharing in-depth information 24/7 on the internet, and at occasional rallies. Anyone who has an interest in the Prevost ownership experience is welcome to join, current owner or not. Members are people who are interested in learning more about Prevost ownership, lifestyle, mechanics, finances; the entire range of topics essential to full enjoyment of a Prevost coach.

Wow! Guys, I started this thread with a little forum trick to show the top forum posters in descending order. I certainly didn't intend that it turn into a war here.

I even posted it in the sub-forum "On the Lighter Side ...". Any chance that we go back to something a little less quarrelsome, like helping me decide which tire monitor to purchase?!

Ray

Ray, take my advice for what it is worth, which isn't much on this topic.

I opt for the internal sensors unless a second valve stem is added to the wheel and that stem is a straight one, and dedicated exclusively for the sensor. That leaves the regular stems for filling only, and with the short, straight stem dedicated to the sensor there iwll be no fatigue related problems with a stem, there will be no need to ever remove the sensor except for battery failure, and once the sensor is on and leak tested there should never be any problems with the seal.

YMMV.

With Dale's post about an inner drive tire failing and taking out an air bag, and evidence I have seen on another coach of damage likely caused by a failed tire I am beginning to reconsider the use of tire pressure monitoring. Having had a blowout on a toad once (I heard it and got stopped immediately) that is my biggest fear, because I know for a fact you can tow a vehicle a long ways with a tire problem and never know the problem exists. I would want a toad equipped with sensors also.

dalej Guest

I have always wondered why my outside driver valve stem is bent at a 90 and then heads back toward the center of the duals. I would think a little short stem, straight out would work much better.