Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Posters -- We've got your number !!

I have expressed concern in the past about our take-no-prisoners ball breaking. What is a perfectly good and harsh response to someone we know is going to hand it right back is likely to scare people that do not know our band of misfits and inmates.

I also believe some folks are afraid to ask a question or post a comment for fear it may make them appear dumb. To those folks, never worry about what others think. There is not a Prevost owner or wannabe that started out knowing it all. And the more we know, the more we realize there is to know.

Once your name is out there in POG land, and you begin interacting with the folks here, all of a sudden you have a bunch of folks that want to help you, meet you, and treat you like a friend. Kind of the people's version of the mutual sniffing that dogs do. I am sure Jerry has a Texas word for that.

The single biggest thing lurkers miss is understanding that help for any issue they might have is a phone call, and email or a post away. If you are afraid, send people a PM.

For the lurkers, PM = Private Message, located in the top right of your screen. It took me months to figure this out at the begining !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Just a little reminder.

POG Mission Statement

The Prevost Owner's Group (POG) is an open group dedicated to sharing in-depth information 24/7 on the internet, and at occasional rallies. Anyone who has an interest in the Prevost ownership experience is welcome to join, current owner or not. Members are people who are interested in learning more about Prevost ownership, lifestyle, mechanics, finances; the entire range of topics essential to full enjoyment of a Prevost coach.

I wandered into this group by accident in 06 prior to buying my Coach. It was confusing, funny, interesting, informative, and helpful. Nothing as changed.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default Same for me

Gary, that is exactly how I joined and have never regretted the decision. Thankfully no one chided me for not having a coach (of course I was doing a lot of lurking at the time) or I might have found someplace else to hang out. Some of the folks that don't yet have a coach have contributed much to this 'disorganization'.

I thoroughly enjoy the antics and ribbing that goes on among the members in addition the helpful attitude of everyone. What I don't enjoy is personal attacks, whether it is against me or another person. Rather than doing that myself I posted the POG Mission Statement as a reminder that "can't we all just get along?"

Quote Originally Posted by Darl-Wilson View Post
    What I don't enjoy is personal attacks, whether it is against me or another person. Rather than doing that myself I posted the POG Mission Statement as a reminder that "can't we all just get along?"
    Trukman I hope you follow Darl's lead here.

mm

Darl,

There's a few guys around here that we need to slap around once in a while. Can you re-think that personal attack thing?

Who got attacked, I must have missed something?

A-1 - Chinese tire buyer and Hillary supporter

Mango - Cruel shocking jokes on POG buddies wife

Jdub - Bribed Mildred to steal the Bling Award (and lost)

Jeep - Oversized tires on his Jeep to make up for other SHORT items

I could go on, but hey, can't we all get along...

Truk....

Incoming:

Bite me! A$$hole!

You may take that as a personal attack.

Default That's more like it!

Love you guys!! Now who's missing in action?

It's 'Rethunk Jon!! Sometimes it just doesn't pay to support

my pal Jim C.