Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posters -- We've got your number !!

Default Posters -- We've got your number !!

I didn't realize you could sort the members list by # of posts. To see the largest posters in descending order ....

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...rt=posts&pp=30

Jon, in between polishing those slack adjusters, you are doing a mighty amount of posting!

Ray

Nobody should be worrying about me. What I am concerned about is the 170 members who have never posted.

I am sure they have something to say, some knowledge to share, or some stories to tell.

C'mon you shy gals and guys.....even if all you do tell us a little about yourselves, your coach and the password to your bank accounts we will be happy.

henryhighwood Guest

Work keeps getting in the way of looking for the right coach, but the time to slow down at work is beginning to rise on the horizon.
    I guess meanwhile... we should see more posting after this thread.

Five-O Guest

Jim appears to be the Boise State or Hawaii of this group. He is about to crash the top 10 with a few more cheap posts (equivalent to a win over a weak BCS school). Before you know it the acronym (POG) will have to change to WBPOG (Wanna Be Pog Owners Group). Come on Jim, you are about to hit 1000 posts. After that many its time to step up to the plate. There are some deals out there for sure, new and used. How did you let that American Coach slip by you that Gary bought. You would not have had to travel far from it. That looks like a nice bus and I always thought American made a nice product. Come on Jim stop playing those little schools and get that RPI up there. Its time to play with Oklahoma State(Winchester), LSU(Tuga), Ohio State(Debi if I read right), Florida(boys from Gatorland), USC(California Crew) and lets not forget the Big Orange from Rocky Top Tennessee. Mango I think you could get some coaches votes if you could start another PRETTY thread like I have seen in the archives and close in on Jon. She doesnt have to work for you. Just lie we will never know the difference. Jerry I love the OSU fanware. So Jim if there will be no bus soon, then give us a PRETTY post.

Ok Ray, (Satellite boy), I can tell there is more to this site than I will ever figure out, but how'd you do that?
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Ray,

Do you own a pocket saver?

Pocketsaver. No, but I did have a huge calculator which used to hang on my belt in college! Right after I ditched my slide rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Pocketsaver. No, but I did have a huge calculator which used to hang on my belt in college! Right after I ditched my slide rule.
    Ray, how long did it take to pitch the slide rule after you replaced it, or do you still have it?

When I read this Thread I wonder about all the people that posted once or twice and stopped. Why ? Did they not feel welcome ? Did they have trouble understanding the Site ? Did they sell the Bus ? Certainly they didn't stop having mechanical and electrical issues. How about a member survey card that could be mailed to them asking for a response. Like a business wanting to know about their customers.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Jim,

Having wondered that myself, I have to think a deal like this is either something you really take to and wade off in the middle of or you are just content to sit on the side and watch the show.

I think it also helps if you are computer literate and can type pretty good. I type everyday and have done so for the last 30 years, so it only takes me a few seconds to post. And I am sure you can tell by the quality. Maybe I should take some more time and think about what I am typing?

But I also think there is some fear involved. And unless you are pretty thick skinned, posting off on some controversial subject can sometimes rain crap down on you and that is never good. Almost all of the folks I hammer I know personally. Or at least they have an electronic "Kick Me" sign on them and I feel free to oblige.

And there is also an art to composing e-mail that actually sounds like what you are thinking and doesn't turn out evil or stupid.

I am of the school that you can never have too many friends and I would like to see more of the lurkers posting, but hey I lurk on several other boards because I like the info and don't really have anything to add (which didn't seem to stop me on this board, but originally there were just a few of us on here and it was more like an evil boys club than a forum). I cringe that there are folks actually reading those posts from the first year. I think there were lots of farting comments.

And the best part was, that even after all the harassment, when we had POG 1 and I actually got to meet everyone (all 12 of us) I found out I really liked these guys. Well most of them. Several we never saw again but we have shared some great times with the rest. And the new guys as well. Well most of the new guys.....

Just kidding.

JDUB