I have expressed concern in the past about our take-no-prisoners ball breaking. What is a perfectly good and harsh response to someone we know is going to hand it right back is likely to scare people that do not know our band of misfits and inmates.

I also believe some folks are afraid to ask a question or post a comment for fear it may make them appear dumb. To those folks, never worry about what others think. There is not a Prevost owner or wannabe that started out knowing it all. And the more we know, the more we realize there is to know.

Once your name is out there in POG land, and you begin interacting with the folks here, all of a sudden you have a bunch of folks that want to help you, meet you, and treat you like a friend. Kind of the people's version of the mutual sniffing that dogs do. I am sure Jerry has a Texas word for that.

The single biggest thing lurkers miss is understanding that help for any issue they might have is a phone call, and email or a post away. If you are afraid, send people a PM.