Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrical Drawings

Only because I have the drawings or can get them.

dreamchasers Guest

Default Fixed!

Dale,

It was the pressure switch mounted on the emergency brake button! When I jumpered around the switch, all worked. I replaced it this morning and all is well. My fast idle dilemma is resolved! Whew, at last!

FYI, the Country Coach Fast Idle functions as follows; while stoped, transmission in neutral, park brake on, tap the 'resume' button and the engine idle increases to 1000 RPM. If you tap the set button, the RPM reduces appoximately 50 RPM, then if you tap the resume button again, the RPM will increase 50 RPM. To disengage fast idle, turn cruise control off, then back on or release the parking brake. I like it!

I tried working with Country Coach on this issue and my results were less than stellar. They were pointing me to the Allison Transmission computer and I needed to go to an authorized Allison dealer for repairs and re -programming???

Dale, Thanks again.

Hector

dreamchasers Guest

Default I Received Them!

After posting a plea for electrical drawings specific to my coach, Ken Zittrer sent me an email with his telephone number. After a brief chat we discovered that our coaches were built in close numerical sequence and that he has a full set of electrical drawings(Prevost Modifications for a Converted Coach). He took his book to Kinko's, had it copied and sent it to me, Priority Mail. I was overwhelmed!

It is actions such as this that builds strong camaraderie among a diverse group with common interests.

Ken Zittrer, 'You Are the Man'!

Many Thanks,

Hector