Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've Got R12, Need Chrome Mirrors

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

That is a steal, concidering.

We bought a 30lb keg last summer for 580$ if I remember correctly and that was a decent price compared to the rest of the choices at the time.

I've got about 7lbs left after filling the system from empty but would like to get another at that price.

Check ebay. AFter looking at his link, I did a search of R12 refrigerant, and there are at least 3-4 30lb bottles being auctioned, with buy-it-now prices of $255.

Sorry if I mislead folks into thinking that I wanted to sell the whole tank of R12. My intent was/is to let anyone who needs a few pounds to top off their system buy it at the price I paid for it. If you want a whole 30# tank, do what Ray suggest and go to eBay.

Smile Chrome Mirrors

Ted, stumbled on the perfect source for replacement mirrors last Aug. out in Eugene Or. its called Northwest RV Supply they are bassically a backdoor dealer for CC, Monaco, Beaver, and anyone else overruns scratch and dent or surplus coach stuff. But they have a Mirror room full of Velvac and Ramco single, two head, and even three head chrome mirror sets. I bought a set for my then Affinity- 2 head Velvac new in the box wire harness and controllers for 325.00 Prices seem to range 300 to about 450-500. The guys name is Joe Cioli ph#541-746-9092 even has an toll free 866-6 RV SHOP or the web site which is not much help in this dept. is www.nwrvsupply.com. Hope this helps

Thanks, Bill. I will give them a call today.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I think any POGers who are going to bid on e-bay for those need to contact the other interested members first so we are not bidding against each other

I am pretty sure I can also get R-12 for 588$ if it comes to that. There is a whole pallet of 30lb kegs (new) so it isn't a pressing matter. Stow this info for future reference or contact me and I will verify and accomidate.

Ted, Check with Ryan at Mr. Olivers RV, 972-562-8008. He stocks a few used sets of chrome mirrors. Darrell

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell McCarley View Post
    Ted, Check with Ryan at Mr. Olivers RV, 972-562-8008. He stocks a few used sets of chrome mirrors. Darrell

Good idea, Darrell. Ryan did the PDI with me on our coach and I should have thought about calling him or Paul. Thanks