Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: It has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by tdelorme View Post
    And besides, Mango gets a nice commission on every one he helps sell
    I wish. I'd be just happy with just a couple gallons for diesel.

mm

Jim,

Doesn't our build-in system on the CC's do the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Gary,

Sounds like the first Cool Bus Tool investment you should make is this one:

Attachment 2376

http://www.prevoman.com/Pages/Cool%2.../Surgepg1.html

mike

Thanks Mike, I already have that very item, and that is how I found out the ELECTRICAL GENIUS'S that tried to wire my barn, were dumber than stumps.

Even Peg knows that you can't just add a 50amp plug to 110wire, and get 50 amps?

They were suppose to be pulling wires today and probably tomorrow before it is finished up ???? At least I hope that is happening? Will see tomorrow if they get ' er done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Find any inspection place close to where the bus is then go by there and see if you can actually get the coach "close". I called one then went by to inspect it to make sure. They don't get the concept of how big these busses really are.

Also don't forget you will need to have the coach weighed, so unless you already have a slip, you will need to get that done as well.

Thanks JDUB, Loc, and Hector for personally following up with me about the State Inspection.
    I spent lots of time yesterday, trying to find someplace close to the house that could do an inspection on this beast, but more importantly a place I could actually get into.

I found one and will be getting her inspected Wednesday early, and it is close to the house which is good.

Thanks again everybody for all the great information. I only hope that one of these days I can post valuable info that helps one of you out.

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Jim,

Doesn't our build-in system on the CC's do the same thing?
    Tom, I know from my CC Magna friend that CC's do put in a lot of smarts in their electrical dept. downstairs, but I am still not convinced your bus would be safe if the electrical pole or park was hit by lighting. This system that I have and Mango mentioned is a surge arrestor, and over and under voltage protector for your bus. Its got to be worth the money, sometime down the road.

Several members have already been saved a bundle of LewBucks, including me.

FYI, tweetys.com has the PI EMS-PT50C, which retails most everywhere for $399, on sale now for $327.99. I saw it on the web as high as $422 elsewhere.

If you're looking for one, this is good time/place to grab one.

Ray

Gary,

You have a good point. I thought this bad boy took care of any shore power problems. I know that if something isn't right, it won't let power go to the bus and is suppose to have surge protection. We don't get power for about 3 minutes each time you plug in while this thing makes sure all is good.

IMG_2139_1.JPG

Gary D, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Gary,

You have a good point. I thought this bad boy took care of any shore power problems. I know that if something isn't right, it won't let power go to the bus and is suppose to have surge protection. We don't get power for about 3 minutes each time you plug in while this thing makes sure all is good.

IMG_2139_1.JPG

Gary D, what do you think?
    Tom, My Country Coach doesn't have that system installed. I must have a cheaper model Coach !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

lewpopp Guest

Believe it or not, the Lewster broke loose with some Lewbucks a couple years ago and put in one of those Progressive thingies and is happier than JDUB butt sniffin'.

I set mine to 138 seconds to come on when all is well and it seems like an eternity when you want it now.

Default Water Spot REMOVAL

Ok, I looked and searched for the Original Thread where everyone was talking about How to Remove Water Spots from windows, but could not find the Original Post. I do remember that everything was used, but nothing seemd to work 100%.

I HAVE FOUND THE PRODUCT TO USE ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR WINDOWS TO REMOVE WATER SPOTS

Gary S.