Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It has Begun

Gary, Beautiful bus. I love the burgandy and beige combination. Hope to see it in TN.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Peggy Stevens View Post
    Thanks Tom thats very nice of you.

PM me your phone number so we can stay in touch. Still don't know our exact schedule so will have to play it by ear. Our daughter and her family live in Alpharetta, so that is our main goal, but will stay in touch with you.
    Thanks.
    Gary S
    Gary and Peggy,

It was certainly worth the wait, your new baby is gorgeous! Love the colors and can't wait for a tour in TN I believe there is a open bus tour slated for one of the days, maybe Tuesday? Congratulations, you finally found the one!!

Debi and Bob

Thanks everyone for the kind words about our new bus. YES, it has taken what seemed like a very long time to get the bus of our dreams, but we really think the wait was worth it.

NOW if we can just get it safely out of Indiana later this week and headed home we will be Very Happy Campers.

We fly up to Detroit tomorrow, and then drive to Angola for two days of de-briefing and video taping @ Panterra. It appears we will have to drive between the snow showers to get her home.

JDUB and Loc, your work will be cut out for you next week, when you come to wash and wax her for me, Boy you guys are the greatest !

Gary,

Congratulations on the bus - that dog will hunt!. I had scheduled Sunday, March 9 with JDUB to come out and spit shine the new American. Unfortunately, I have to travel overseas and will not be able to make it. Count on a rain check. I am sure that JDUB will still be there. He is overseas this week so he can't use that excuse again. I think you should find a couple more American conversions and hold the "My Fellow Americans Rally".

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I never realized there were so many palm trees in Indiana
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 02-26-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Default We Are Headed Home

Well we got to Detroit, and arrived to 9" of snow. But our baby was tucked away in the barn with all of Panterra's other buss', so it was shinning when we got there.

We spent Wednesday unpacking our bags, and shopping for some necessities at Wal Mart, then till 3:00pm on Thursday we went through orientation on electrical, A/V, and plumbing. We were going to stay and go over everything again with them, just for the heck of it, and leave on Friday morning, but when Peg looked at the weather, and it was calling for 2-4 more inches of snow, we got out of Angola around 4:00pm Thursday.

Everything is fine with the bus and Peg is driving currently while I write you guys with our latest news.

Tom (truk4u) if you are reading this, and are home we will call you around 2:00pm Friday to see if you can meet for a quick cup of coffee at the QT Mart you mentioned. If your busy, no problem, will hook up in TN.

Loc: SINCE you are out of town this Sunday, why don't we postpone your and JDUB's wash and wax, when you both can enjoy the experience?

Joe C: Your right about the palm trees in my photos, most of my original pictures you guys saw were taken when we saw the bus in Ft. Meyers, Florida on our Whirlwind Buss Hunting Tour. I have a couple I will post later that show our shiny baby out of the Panterra Barn, and in between 6' Drifts of SNOW

We were glad to get her headed home.

That is all for now.

Gary,

That is great news! Congratulations. Take your time driving home, don't rush, and enjoy.

Looking forward to pictures when you get home ....

ray

dalej Guest

Gary, isn't life good!!! Be sure to get Peggy some coffee once in awhile!

Gary, When you get a chance, try to get Jim C to understand what it is all about.

Congrats on the new ride. looking forward to a tour. Are your copper pipes shiny? How about the wax on the slack adjusters?

Wink What's, What, About

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Gary, When you get a chance, try to get Jim C to understand what it is all about.

Congrats on the new ride. looking forward to a tour. Are your copper pipes shiny? How about the wax on the slack adjusters?

Heeeeyy, I heard that remark. You don't have to make it any worse than it is.