Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: embareassed or is it embearassed?

Default embareassed or is it embearassed?

Do any of you Prevost guys and gals know what kind of rivets are used to hold on the passenger side rear awning brackets? Mine seem to have come loose after contacting something stationary! they appear to be the same as attaches the sheet metal, but I don't know as I can't see straight yet. I need to purchase 3 or more. Roger

Roger,

Call Steve at International Bus Parts and he can fix you up.

And unless you dinged both sides of your coach at a Jimmy Buffett concert when you were completely sober, you don't need to be embarassed.
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 05-05-2006 at 10:54 PM.

Roger,

Before you buy rivets, see if you can tap the hole and use a stainless steel bolt, either a 10-32 or 1/4 20.

When our awning was ripped off by high winds we had Zip-Dee replace it and they used bolts. It must be secured to a frame member and not just the sheet metal skin.

Geez, you put one little micro scratch on your ride and you hear about it for years. Good thing I don't own a plane.

MargaritavilleMike

Default Whiskey Dents

MicroMike, These folks thought the same thing, but look what happend to them? At least they only clipped one side....

Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 05-06-2006 at 06:57 PM.

ken&ellen Guest

Unhappy The day the music died

Yeah....what type of plane was Texan Buddy Holly flyin in? I believe they named a cheesy cowboy show after the same aircraft. At least the " Mothership" is still around..........looking forward to seeing you in Hatteras Mango. Ken & Ellen

Ellen,

Would you please make sure Ken gets his medicine in the afternoons.

I don't recall us turning this into an airplane thread. Lew, wade off in here and whack this DJ for encroachment and piling on.

And I am sure the reason they died in a real plane is because only two of them would have fit in the one with the tail on backwards; Then the Big Bopper would still be here?

Ken,
    I picked up 4 rivets with the big heads on my way home at Marathon and I'm going to drill out the old and in with the new. Hey Liberty Boy's, they gave them to me.

We don't need to replace rivet on our Libertys. So there!

ken&ellen Guest

Default Buy a helmet for Roger fund

Ellen noticed that Roger must have hit the awning support with his head! At the next rally we will sponsor a collection jar to purchase a helmet for Roger. At the Good Sam's rally at Daytona they were actually selling engraved signs for awnings " Hit your head here " sort of like that damn horn that goes off when your gear is not down........opps there I go again. Ken