Its funny how a single day can result in a totally different experience. I live in Jupiter Fl., less than a half an hour from Stuart, and was intent on finding a way to make a purchase from the folks at Liberty. My experience was only with their sales department, but I walked away with the feeling that these guys could hardly give me the time of day. They were unenthusiastic, and I felt like I was doing business with typical So. Florida sale people.

If I had only been introduced to the entire business, and not just the sale side, I might own a Liberty.

It only takes one bad encounter, on a day when your contact is off his or her game to reck the entire relationship. I find that if the business doesn't meet the "Feel Good Test" up front, then its best to move on. I moved all the way to Oregon. I have to say that I have an unfortunate Bias against So Florida businesses, and have done my best to try and work through my own deficiency in this regard. I find myself looking for flaws up front, I may be part of the problem.