Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honda CRV

lewpopp Guest

Pam and Bruce,

I had the Vue for 18 months and did not enjoy the ride nor the space.

Harry,

Take a look at the Outlook. It's for a big guy and lots of room and not a super sized truck. More comfortable seats than the Vue by far.

I also bought a car cover to protect it when towing and am very happy with it's performance. Easy to install and remove. And can be cleaned in a large washing machine. Haven't had to yet, thank god.

Tuga, How did you sneak into California without us west Cost Poggers knowing about it. Are you able to come up to the FMCA rally next week in Pomona? Ray, Kevin, and myself will be there at least on one day.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Pam and Bruce,

I had the Vue for 18 months and did not enjoy the ride nor the space.

Harry,

Take a look at the Outlook. It's for a big guy and lots of room and not a super sized truck. More comfortable seats than the Vue by far.

I also bought a car cover to protect it when towing and am very happy with it's performance. Easy to install and remove. And can be cleaned in a large washing machine. Haven't had to yet, thank god.
    Hello Lew,

We really like the Outlook as well, but our goal was to try and keep the whole rig at 65', and think we have made that goal. The other thing, is the VUE's redesign is a dramatic transformation from the previous model. complete redesign, fit & finish, power plant, transmission,extra weight, handling etc. But it is still smaller than the Outlook and if one needs the extra room, its agreat choice, better value than the Acadia and the Onclave without giving anything up. The VUE is much more refined ,In my opinion than the CRV, quieter ride, more power, better features. Time will tell, but I am not interested in getting pulled over by some CHP. officer intent on nailing me for being 1' over, as I will have already been speeding at the time, one ticket will be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 0533 View Post
    Hello Lew,

We really like the Outlook as well, but our goal was to try and keep the whole rig at 65', and think we have made that goal. The other thing, is the VUE's redesign is a dramatic transformation from the previous model. complete redesign, fit & finish, power plant, transmission,extra weight, handling etc. But it is still smaller than the Outlook and if one needs the extra room, its agreat choice, better value than the Acadia and the Onclave without giving anything up. The VUE is much more refined ,In my opinion than the CRV, quieter ride, more power, better features. Time will tell, but I am not interested in getting pulled over by some CHP. officer intent on nailing me for being 1' over, as I will have already been speeding at the time, one ticket will be enough.
    Bruce, just let Pam drive and you won't have to worry about a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Bruce, just let Pam drive and you won't have to worry about a thing!
    Be careful what you ask for. Pam is 5'1" 110lbs wet, and has driven all of our motorcoaches and boats from our first Beaver back in the 80's and will be at the helm of our Prevost. I will give plenty of notice when we are arriving at the TN. rally. Pam has a serious lead foot.

As for the VUE, it belongs to her, and she made the final decision.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by 0533 View Post
    Be careful what you ask for. Pam is 5'1" 110lbs wet, and has driven all of our motorcoaches and boats from our first Beaver back in the 80's and will be at the helm of our Prevost. I will give plenty of notice when we are arriving at the TN. rally. Pam has a serious lead foot.

As for the VUE, it belongs to her, and she made the final decision.

Bruce
    Hey Bruce, I meant that in a good way! Sit back and enjoy the ride.

So do I, I just can't help thinking of my wife driving. Thank goodness for the Bus drivers seat adjustments. By the way, If you do not see me in the coach, its because I am in charge of the pedals.