Thread: POG brochure

Hybrid View

dalej Guest

Default POG brochure

Stopped in at Desert West in Phoenix to check out their bus's and look at the bus that Lloyd was looking at. I ask the sales guy if he heard of POG and he shows me a brochure that Jim Skiff sent him. Gary Deinhard (garyde) is on the front cover.

So POG is getting out there. I gave a guy in this park that never heard of POG the brochure, he has a 91 Liberty.

I have always thought all of us should have brochures to promote POG. Business card size would be great also.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Skiffer....listen to the voices. (Not the ones in your head, but those posting here.)

If the guys that pay your exhorbitant rates to be members are also willing to do your selling maybe you ought to provide us with some form of handout at the rallies so whenever we see another Prevost we can give it to the owner or stick it under the windshield.

Maybe just a simple single sheet, folded to envelope size that lists the advantages of POG, gives some facts and figures (number of members, fees, insurance discounts, etc) and a few photos of a rally or a seminar, and maybe a spot for the logos of the advertisers that you will bludgeon to pay for it.

C'mon.....

Great idea! Now if only we had a few to hand out at the RV Show here at Outdoor Resorts this weekend.....

Liberty, Marathon, and Millennium Coaches will be participating.

And, there's a cocktail party for Liberty Coach owners Friday night.

All great opportunities to spread the good word...

The RV show starts in Houston today. Just think, if we only had brochures I could get JBUB the POG poster child and we could do some real business.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

I'm on the phone to the printer......like yesterday dude.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Skiffer,

This card thing has come up before! When we got our rally packets for Kerrville, we got a hand full of cards to promote the rally, so you must have a source for the printing. While at Pt St Lucie, a potential new Pogger asked for a card so she could discuss with her husband and possibly join up.

I suggest you explore several possibilities....

1. Print up generic POG cards with all the detail on front, then just add several blank lines on the back to allow members to write in their names, phone and e-mail addresses.

2. Put up a link on POG with a jpeg of the card and members could then print their own cards and customize the back side with all their information.

3. Print up some postcard size handouts to be given out by members.

If you get going on this, there will be ample time for Harry to put a postcard up at the Chicken Ranch in time for Pahrump.