Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POG brochure

Default Test Drive??

I don't know if this is feasible, but if it's not a major software project, maybe the brochure/business card could have a generic password that would give a limited time of access to the forum, say 24 or 72 hours or something similar. The user would still have to have a unique ID in order to track the time.

The limited user wouldn't be able to post anything, but could take some time to "test drive" the forum.

Also, the test period might only allow a connection for say 5 or 10 minutes max before timing out the connection. Just enough to have a look-see and encourage purchasing a membership.

Just a thought....

Paul,

Good idea as long as the person trying out the site cannot download all the information the members have contributed through their own efforts to share with other members. Once our information gets downloaded it would be in the public domain quickly.

As I recall, Jim greeted me in the morning before I had my coffee. It's a wonder I could smile! I still have some Keerville cards I hand out to people I run into.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

lewpopp Guest

a couple of grouchy hings.....

The Liberty owners' cocktail party has a major tone of discrimination. Do they think that we other Prevost owners may not want a Liberty? I guess so.

As for Jim Skiff merchandising the POG, he's a school teacher at heart. Nothing wrong with that. What does a school teacher know about selling and merchandising. Washington crossed the Delaware , A square plus B square = C square, etc., etc.

I'l bet that gets the juices flowing. I asked him for something prior to the Kerrville rally. Go ahead , travel all over the states and be a one man band, but you know your best sales people are the members. Give them a couple of tools. Oh, it costs money....Jon will back you. He's being pushed to hire Pay-Pal to handle all of his Jackstand $$$.

Not jealous, just stating a fact.

Never one for lack of words, Lew, I still believe POG is a disorganized group who get by pretty well without a top down organization.
    I wouldn't dice Jim Skiff, the Karaoke man, he does quite well .
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Lew, sit down. Relax. Take a deep breath.

There...........feel better?

Hang in there Skiffer, the force is with you....

Default Remember

A year ago Skiffer gave us a program with our logo in a business card format to be printed out by any POGer at will.

The only bad thing about it was it should be available on the front page or in Quick Links, not buried in all the old posts and unknown by all the new members.

win42 Guest

Lew: Remember Pi r square. No! Pi are round, cake are square.
    Leave Jim alone he's in the learning part of his life. If he was old and wise like you and I ( well I don't know about you sometimes ) he would not stay in Maine in the winter but be in Arizona or Florida like we are.

Last I knew Skiffer was in NV in Pahrump. I think his wife was stuck up in Maine....with the kids. He ain't so dumb.

The dumb one is JPJ. He left FL in January to go back up to Maine. That's a man that needs help.

Even Lew knows enough to stay where it is warm.