Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hatteras mini rally

"Wonder if BOB-00 will have a new bus by then.
    MM"

only if you buy the one he has now MM--LOL

Debi(literally along for the ride

ken&ellen Guest

Thumbs up Hatteras is on!

Debi & Bob, Coming in on I-64 to Maneo you will join State route 12. Go South on Rt. 12 for about 24 miles. You will go through Oregon Outlet and across the Bonner Bridge. Camp Hatteras is on a plot of land that is not much wider than 1/4 -1/3 mile. If you stand on your coach you can watch the sound and the ocean. Sunsets on the sound rival the picture Mango posted on his site. Looking forward to seeing you again. Ken & Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by ken&ellen
    Debi & Bob, Camp Hatteras is on a plot of land that is not much wider than 1/4 -1/3 mile. If you stand on your coach you can watch the sound and the ocean. Sunsets on the sound rival the picture Mango posted on his site. Looking forward to seeing you again. Ken & Ellen
    "

Ken and Ellen, sadly, we have to put our plans to join you at the cape on hold for now. Bob came home after a meeting yesterday and it appears that we are purchasing a new business! At this point and time, I am not certain we can go that far away for the next few months and some of this business may require weekend duty. Until things get settled I guess you could say we are unsettled

There is still a chance we may attend but unfortunately I cannot give you a definitive answer right now. I was really looking forward to seeing you too and those gorgeous sunsets. Bob has never been to the cape and I know he would enjoy it. Oh well, you can make the businessman retire but who says you can keep him that way????

Debi

Geez, I hope it wasn't a restaurant. I don't need anymore competition, especially from BOB-00.

MM

no restaurants--you can have the headaches that come with those--it is a wholesale go-cart parts business--that's big here in the south you know!

BOB-00

ken&ellen Guest

Default Hatteras in the spring

We took a trip down this past weekend with my daughter and my grandson. Weather was nice. We missed all the rain in Nags Head, but we could watch the storm from the sound side of the island. Camp Hatteras offers free WiFi so Mango can stay connected. Ken & Ellen

K & E,

Is the Hatteras rally still on forf July 28th? Do I need to send in some Lew Bucks? The Mangoettes are excited and can't wait to build a sandcastle in your Marathon painted Liberty.

MM

ken&ellen Guest

Cool Come one, come all

Mango & Mangoettes....be there or be square. The date is correct and the water will be just right. Maybe Tom & Nancy will bring " Big Red " up from GA, if he can stop stiring up trouble on Prevost-Stuff long enough
    Looking forward to the trip. Ken & Ellen
    Last edited by ken&ellen; 06-09-2006 at 04:35 PM.

The trip is in Big Red's future there Mr. Delta Joliet and for those that don't know Ken's musical background, here is an earlier picture.

ken&ellen Guest

Default Camp Hatteras Mini Rally Weekend of July 28-30, 2006

Hello Mango,Tom and anyone else wnating to join in,

Glad to hear that you are planning to go to Hatteras. We are looking forward to it and have always had great weather there. You will each need to call and reserve your site. The phone number is 252-987-2777. Say you want to be with the Kanes, unless of course you truly don't want to be with the Kanes!! We will be on the ocean side and on 50 amp sites. Short distance to pool and ocean front. Beautiful sunset view over the sound side as well. Web site to check out the place is www.camphatteras.com. The Kane's will provide a fine dinner of famous Binghamton Spiedies & Salt Potatoes for all willing to try them. Not sure we can top Mango's famous meal but will give it the 'ol college try. Speaking of colleges, mine is in the College World Series (CSUF). JDUB, what college did you say you went to?? I don't see them in the World Series? Oh well, better luck next year. See you soon, Ellen & Ken