Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatteras mini rally

ken&ellen Guest

Default Hatteras mini rally

Attention all East Coasters. Ellen & I frequent Hatteras Island during the summer months. We go to Camp Hatteras which offers cement pads, full hookups ( 50AMP ), lighted tennis courts, two pools, both ocean & sound access, and windsurfing ( not for me ). Check out the website by the same name. Any weekend from now until Nov. We promise great sea food, not as good as Mango's Crabcakes, but plenty of shrimp and crab. Ken & Ellen

Sounds good, let me know if you work out a weekend.

I'm in! Any trip less than 500 miles has my attention.

Mango

Default mini rallly

Hey - how did you know what Micki was thinking? She was just looking at Camp Hatteras online. Just let us know the dates- Roger

Default Hatteras mini rally

Finally figured out how to use this forum

We would be up for a Cape Hatteras mini rally, sounds like fun!

Ken and Ellen, any particular dates you have in mind and if so, can you utilize Jeff's theory which means if you thought of it you own it? Love that quote!

Is anyone considering the Parliament rally in Asheville, NC in August? It is not limited to Parliament coaches, is in a beautiful area and the side trips are great. I am hoping it won't be like a "PP" rally

Will wait to hear from you Ken and Ellen on the Hatteras trip....

Bob and Debi

Bob & Debi,

Welcome to the forum and when you read all the older posts, bare in mind that several folks on this board are intermittantly under or over medicated.

I think K&E also mentioned Branson in the fall, so they own that one as well eh? Between Oshkosh, Santa Fe and Branson the year is filling up. Of course, unlike MangoMike, I still have to work pretty regularly. I heard Mike's staff had his photo running on the milk cartons around VA

Default Hey Jerry

thanks for the welcome--now that you have mentioned it, I was wondering if Lew needs meds during airplane discussions??=ha~!

Like Mango Mike, we are pretty much open to rallies within the 500 mile radius. Retirement does have it's advantages though the "being older" part is not one of them As far as October goes, we are hoping to be in your old stomping grounds, OKC, the week of October 8th, for world championship Morgan horse show (hear Bob groaning in the background?) so not sure we could make the Branson trip.

Debi and Bob by proxy

Welcome Debi & Bob!

I know you've been lurking on this site for a while, so it's good to see you post. Although w/ Debi posting it probably won't be long before Ms. Donna will want to start posting. There goes the mens club

Mike

You need to get a horse avatar (the little pix next to your name)

Although w/ Debi posting it probably won't be long before Ms. Donna will want to start posting. There goes the mens club
    Mike You need to get a horse avatar (the little pix next to your name)[/QUOTE]

Where is Mrs. Mango, I think she needs to post as well? Maybe us girls will bring out the feminine side of the "mens" club Then you could all be "metro-sexual" ha~!

No horse avatars allowed as long as the sign in screen name is "rmboies". Did you receive my message about Bob looking at Prevost shells?? Lord help us all, me imparticular.

Debi disquised as Bob