Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murphy Bed

I don't know of any safes welded to the frame. I suspect the safe can be moved or taken out. It is likely just bolted through the floor.

Lloyd,

We had extensive remodel work done on our coach recently and we can highly recommend the craftsmanship and fair price. You might call Larry Oberfoel at Paradise Coach in Cogurg, OR. Larry worked for Marathon for many years and he can create pretty much anything you desire. If nothing else he will gladly give you some ideas. 541 914 4928. Good luck.

If it is not welded I could just move it forward. Being in one of the boat building capitals of the world, I will probably use someone local. The bed assembly should not affect any wiring or plumbing. Thanks I will start a list of recommended converters.

Petervs Guest

Since nobody complimented me on my throne suggestion, I guess I have to add my spouse's suggestion.

Buy an H model, install the stairway to the lower bays, spread out some manure down there, install a humidifier, and live like a true mushroom!