Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pahrump Preview

Default Pahrump Preview

Darl and Martha Wilson and I scouted out the Nevada Rally in Pahrump. Here are some images of the resort and the surrounding countryside. It is a nice spot and the facility is new and well-designed.

Pahrump Preview

Looks pretty nice. Sure glad I didn't see any pictures of the "Chicken Ranch" which is supposedly pretty close nearby!!

win42 Guest

Pahrump May Rally: Shirley and I finally made it to Seibt in Pahrump for an overnight stay. It is a first class RV Resort and will provide an excellent spot for our POG rally. Start your diets now so you can strut around the hugh pool area. Bring your bowling balls, they have a 4 lane bolling alley on site. Come early or stay beyond the rally week and relax in the best.

Ray I talked with the madam at the Chicken Ranch about a parking spot for you. She's going to get back to me, she says she thinks she knows you. Small world.

VegasDogMan Guest

Did you know you can take a brothel tour?

Call Sheri's and set it up. Sorry, No free samples.

We did a tour a while ago with about 15 coaches and they even provided a buffet lunch.

They have theme rooms... Nascar/Budweiser, Gladiator, Pop Rock, Leather S/M and more...

The wives really got a kick out of it!

lewpopp Guest

Hey guys, I saw in the paper today that Heidi Fleiss runs a laundromat in town. You might have guessed that the name of it is "Dirty Laundry".

When she was in prison, they had her on 24 hour watch for a while and my son had to watch the "Bitch" a few times.

Look her up and give her my best wishes. I think she was arrested this time because of DUI.

Harry, watch your heart as you get close to Cheri's. Have pictures of the two places but it would take a miracle to submit them.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

At the risk of dreaded Thread Creep here, this topic has already been covered under MPD, Stainless and Rivets. It is entitled, "Getting Wood in Your Camper." Y'know.

Default The Ventures in Pahrump?.....

Not exactly... My cousin Don Wilson of 'The Ventures' ("Walk don't run", "Hawaii 50" and many other hits) is being is being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tomorrow night. This is being telecast on VH-1 tomorrow, March 10 at 8:30 p.m. EST.

I have asked Don and my 2nd cousin Tim(Don's son) of Wilson Bros. Guitar
    to supply me with a load of Ventures CD's, hats, shirts, etc. to be handed out to the attendees and some to be auctioned off for the local Pahrump charity.

Jim Skiff, Harry Hoppe, and I have spent some time at the Seibt Desert Resort recently to make sure it is a site appropriate for a Western POG Rally. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. Hopefully we will have some folks from the east, besides Jon W. and his lovely bride, motor over to enjoy some time with their fellow POGers. I am trying to do my part to make this an enjoyable event but we need feedback about anything special the members would like to see or do. Please contact the Skiffer and let him know.
    Thanks,
    Darl

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

That has to be the nicest landscaping in a RV resort I have ever seen. I thought I would never see anything to compare to Ft. Wilderness but that place outdoes it.

I believe that all of the Southern CA guys are planning on going to Pahrump. Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to go to Seiverville, it's not a possibility.

I have a suggestion for a "tech" session. Ken Zittrer took me out geo-caching this morning, where we located two sites. Lot's of fun. I bet we can get Ken to give us a seminar on geo-caching, and maybe even go out and locate a couple nearby?

Ray

Nice job Darl, I think folks need to step up so Skiffer can get a good count, it's not that far away. My understanding, is so far the attendance is weak.
    What do you think?