Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PDI for Los Angeles and Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by jello_jeep View Post
    Prevost Car in Mira Loma (30 miles or so East of L.A.) would be a good choice for the chassis part anyway.
    Thank you I will contact them and see what would be the costs.

Lloyd,

While you are in Phoenix, go north on the same street Desert West is on until you get to 6247 N. 7th and eat Mexican food at Jordans.

Order the tacos and a bean burro enchalada style.

Then go take a nap; but not near an open flame.....

Sorry we missed Jordan's. Will put it on a list for "Next Time In". We did find some good Mexican food which is non existent in Canada. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by wlloydw View Post
    Sorry we missed Jordan's. Will put it on a list for "Next Time In". We did find some good Mexican food which is non existent in Canada. Thanks for the recommendation.
    We have been working with Prevost Car in Mira Loma, CA., and have found them to be most helpful. Here is our contact name for your records: Bruce

William Jensen | Service Manager, Shell Division

Prevost Car Inc.
    3384 DeForest Circle
    Mira Loma, CA 91752

Cell.: +1 800 997-7386 | Fax: +1 801 795-6003
    william.jensen@volvo.com

dalej Guest

Lloyd, I just rolled into Phoenix yesterday. If you need anything give me a call at 402.740.5539, I would be happy to help. I can run over there and check it for you. send you cell phone and I can call you.
    Last edited by dalej; 02-09-2008 at 10:17 AM.

2.6-2.26 Phoenix, AZ
    Whooohooo! The bus is on the road again! Must be a bit warmer in AZ?!

Thank you everyone for all the responses, we are now in IL and just finished looking at the third Provost on our shortlist. now comes the time to make a decision. I will post some questions regarding the three. Thanks again for all the help and advise, we are both overwhelmed with the knowledge and kind assistance.

Pam and I recently purchased our 1999 from Marathon in Coburg Or. We were really pleased with the price, the service and the way we have been taken care of since we made the purchase. We have upgraded our coach at the factory and will be picking it up soon. One lesson we learned is don't be afraid to make a low offer, and if it is a factory deal, ask for special treatment on any PDI issues, even make it part of the deal. If you have not closed in on a final purchase, you might want to give Phil Cornelius a call, his mobile phone is 1-541-343-2401, email is philcorn@aol.com. he has a good handle on all of the Marathon coaches and treated us very well. And finally even though it is a big ride, buying a used coach at the factory can have advantages when you want to upgrade. They have lots of folks who have worked on most of the coaches they built, very useful when sorted out upgrades, A/V systems you name it.

Good luck,

Bruce PS. We love Nova Scotia, and have spent lots of our best RV experiences up your way

dalej Guest

Ray, Yes it is a very nice switch from Nebraska. We went from 10 to 75 in two days, supposed to be 80 tomorrow.

Lloyd, let me know if you need any help while we are in Phoenix.

Jdub, where is that taco place that is a must eat place?

6247 N. 7th in PHX. There are several good ones around, but if you will call and let me know where you are staying I can point you to the best ones.