The larger Prevost dual slide with the superslide in the stateroom have been pictured for awhile on the Millennium website. I saw Parliaments triple slide picture but Millennium has been showing the new bedroom superslide two slide for awhile now. I have seen 3 of their Hs finished with the dual superslide and they are impressive. I looked at them when looking buy choose Marathon. If I keep looking I am going to make a trade. I just love the look of Millennium's interior as does my wife and with the superslide the bedroom area looks very nice. Marathons triple slide and quad slides are taking the look of a center isle Class A floorplan. But that is too be expected when you go to 3 or 4 slides. We really like the superslide 2 slide Prevost model. To us that is enough and you are able to still maintain some curves in the floorplan. Furthermore, as I think has been mentioned here; is that the Marathon slides are not very deep. So to just say I have 4 slides with nothing but just a center isle floorplan is not what we want. You also lose the pantograph(think I am spelling that right) doors on the exterior passenger side. Again we were impressed with the Prevost superslide 2 slide bus. I am sure there will be many who want their new triple slide H but what you gain in the bedroom and what you lose in floorplan space with that extra slide coupled with a more expensive price, I just dont know if it is worth it. After typing this I think I have convinced myself that I need a Millennium. I guess I have MMF...Mad Millennium Fever.