Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listen to the wind...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff View Post
    Somebody has to be trailer trash in POG. We're talkin' here a 19 and 84 Country Coach CAMPER as it says on the 12v distribution box...OK, it wasn't MPD that made me polish the stainless at 0530 yesterday morning, no kidding, well maybe it was...
    Jeff and Helen, welcome back to "camperland" woohoo! That MPD disease really takes ahold, doesn't it Your coach looks immaculate and barely used! I can see why Helen said it is the nicest camper she has ever seen!

So, I am guessing the -00 after your email signature was just something that would by-pass my SDR??? Bad boy Jeffy, very bad boy

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rmboies View Post

So, I am guessing the -00 after your email signature was just something that would by-pass my SDR??? Bad boy Jeffy, very bad boy
    Ah, excuse me? In reading YOUR signature on this board, there seems to be a rather heavy amount of ARN hanging around your place these days.

Who's the baddest boy in town...Bob-00 or Jeff-00?

How about we take a vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff View Post
    Ah, excuse me? In reading YOUR signature on this board, there seems to be a rather heavy amount of ARN hanging around your place these days.

Who's the baddest boy in town...Bob-00 or Jeff-00?

How about we take a vote?
    ha, well, that sig line needs to be corrected.....and maybe corrected "twice?" Stay tuned to your bat channel for incoming