Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen to the wind...

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Listen to the wind...

...they say, and you never know what may just show up at your RV port...or a rally for that matter...stay tuned to this channel...

lewpopp Guest

Hey mister....

Does this mean that if the wind shows up at this rally we just let it blow?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Somebody has to be trailer trash in POG. We're talkin' here a 19 and 84 Country Coach CAMPER as it says on the 12v distribution box...OK, it wasn't MPD that made me polish the stainless at 0530 yesterday morning, no kidding, well maybe it was...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Older Is Often Better

Jeff! Looks like a real nice one from afar! Hope it exceeds your expectations!!

Five-O Guest

That sure looks nice Jeff even if it is 1984. I cant believe how nice it is! You see Jim, you can get one too. There are some real nice busses to be had regardless of age. There should be some rule that after so many posts especially one that is nearing 1000 posts like Jim that you should have a bus by at least some posting amount. I must admit I laugh everytime I read your posts Jim. For the life of me I cant understand how someone can post as much as you do and still not have a bus. Sorry got off track but I could not help myself. Again Jeff sweet bus! Oh and Jim go get one.

dalej Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff View Post
    Somebody has to be trailer trash in POG.
    Jeff, really, trailer trash....I'm hurt.

But I guess mine is a 86

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU oh my gosh it has a propane fridge. How will you be able to show your face in public?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Joe: See, this is how it starts. You guys with the newer fancy-dancy campers start dumping on we po' folk. Next time you get one of the Nigerian fake $10 Million in US Bank emails, look closely. It may be for the maintenance fund for the new camper. We don't have Pay Pal, but there are many different options available to transfer funds.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Mabye you need to take a closer look at our signature line and if you find an account with some FUNDS in it let me know cause we could sure use them

P.S.

We would not own a camper without propane nor would I have an easy time defining a vehical without propane as a camper.

I think you made a great buy, we could be very comfortable in it.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 01-26-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Just wondering, can one take a vehicle with propane through a Highway Tunnel?