Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Right Coast Florida Mini POP Rally

lewpopp Guest

Default Right Coast Florida Mini POP Rally

I had a secret message handed to me today that said that Mr. Harry Hoppe was bitchin' about the dozen (12) pages he had to finger thru to get to the latest post.

This is why I started a new title so he can comfort his soul. I know less than anyone on this computer but I know enough to go to "last read". Someone show the old fart how that's done.

Now Harry, don't get mad at me, I'm just passin' a bit of info along to the Geeks who think they have it figured out.

lewpopp Guest

We are don to the finish line and the coaches will start to appear tomorrow.

Friday , try to get in so you can get settled and be ready to go to the Rib dinner. No charge and no fancy clothes. Come as you are. Showers are a must, though, and you will meet my neighbors. They have nothing good to say about me so anything you hear could be the truth.
    A little note here about my bride Kathy, she will be making one of her famous cole slaw salads. She will be working all day preparing and transforming 20 heads of cabbage into the most delightful side you have ever eaten. This is strictly her way of volunteering. All out !!
    This dinner is being put on by Phil Register who owns Island Girl Outdoor Kitchens. This is his way of saying thank you to all of the owners here at Outdoor Resorts and to those who wish to see his wares.

Saturday, there is a seafood extravaganza in Port Salerno. Paul will tell you about that.

Monday, there are free donuts and coffee at the clubhouse at 9 AM
    Also Monday, Marathon coach will be bringing in 2 display coaches right in the midst of you "Uppity Prevost Owners"

Sorry, I hope this itinerary is not too stressful.

Wednesday, there will be a breakfast for all those who wish for $3.00 per person. This may break the bank.

We're trying to get a cookout in addition to the above and we will discuss it at dinner(or after) Friday nite.

I know that Jon is incommunicado during all of his trips so Roger, pass this along to him on the way down.

lewpopp Guest

I think I failed to mention that Ted K. Regal, the coach converter in Janesville Wisconsin will stop by over the weekend with a coach.

dalej Guest

Florida...California...Florida...California....... ...Florida......California...

WHAT IN THE HECK AM I DOING IN NEBRASKA!!!
    Last edited by dalej; 01-23-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Dale: Come on down, it ain't too far and join in. Jon and I are sitting in a rest area in Georgia. We were afraid to wait till Thursday Morning to leave because of snow in the forecast. Neither one of us have driveways that mix snow and buses to well.

Oh well Jon wants to leave o early am and I worked today -=- so we will hit Atlanta before noon Thursday.

Lew get that load of warm nice weather into place - we are a coming.

Dale the weather in Florida has got to be warmer than Nebraska. Come on down.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Dale after reading your local weather forecast on the SoCal mini rally, it seems to me Mother Nature is telling you to get the hello out of dodge!!!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lewpopp Guest

Three coaches arrived today and they anxiously await the arrival of the others.

We have Super Newbies here in the form of Eric, Deb,and Jay Faires. Get a load of this .....This is their very first trip and their very first coach. Some sort of award should be made to these wonderful people. The first thing he aske upon arrival was "Is Jon here yet"?

They all are tired of me already.

Mr Beecher was supposed to show up today and he is nowhere to be seen except on line. Where are you Richard?

Was raining here about 15 minutes ago and all is well now.

Weather tomorrow should be about 70 which is cool to us but great to you snowbirds.

Lew,

Some of us still work for a living, I am still in my office, and yes it is after 5:00 on a Friday.

By the time we get to St Lucie tonight it will be too late to stop as we need to get to Daytona, there is a big race up there this weekend you know. Some of these stock car drivers can actually drive a sportscar pretty good. I'll wave to you on TV if you are watching the Speed Channel. We'll be with the Autohaus Pontiac GXPR.

We would have loved to see everyone but will have to wait until April in Tennessee.

Richard

Lew,

You forgot to say what a great looking coach that Eric, Deb and Jay were in. Lew I am sorry to miss the fun sounds like you will have a great turnout. I am trying to find a way to sneak out of my conference in Boca Raton on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and come up.

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

No excuses Loc Nest, your really close and I know you want to come up here and rub up against the ole bus!