Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Me!

Got to find more creaky coaches to test drive... maybee she'll see the light!
    I don't have the thread number handy, but a quick read on that thread with JDUB and the rental Monaco ought to be a good one. Sounds like you should drive one of those, and then try to get the slides out AND in!!

Ray

VegasDogMan Guest

Wife Won - Sold the Liberty and bought a 2005 4 Slide Essex 45 DP.

We pick up coach in NC on Monday. Guess I'll have to learn to like it.

Gonna miss youze guys... Can I still lurk?

Congratulations Lee - slides are great! You are still welcome and we hope to see you at the rally in Sevierville Can't wait to see you new Essex 4 slide!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Lee, sorry to hear about your loss,(LIBERTY). I hope to see you again along the Prevost trail.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

VegasDogMan Guest

Closed the deal on Monday. It was really heartbreaking experience. That coach was a part of me.

Anyway, traded for 2005 Newmar Essex 4 Slide 45' - 500hp Cummins . Spent two days moving into coach and another two days trying to find stuff again.

It's amazing - going from a 40' no slide to 45' 4 slide and still running out of room for all my stuff. New coach has lots of room and is not too shabby. It's not a Prevost and house systems are NOT Liberty. Wife wanted Propane Stove so we now have Propane/110V 4 door Fridge (I like the Amana we had Better). Water system - small 3.5gph pump for city water - not the Power blaster we had in Liberty. Way too many light switches on walls - I count 18 in living room alone. I've gotta be carefull when getting up from Dinette - I've banged my head on slide Overhead several times - you'd think I'd learn.

Haven't driven the coach more than 1000 yds as yet since I've owned it. I'm still at the dealers campground in Marion, NC - my old Prevost is parked on the lot across from me and she's staring at me constantly. I think she's pissed that I traded her off for a younger girl.

Even though I don't have a Prevost any more and will probably not own one again (unless I win the PowerBall) I'll continue to lurk on this forum.

Regards to all.....

Lee,

Your always welcome anywhere, anytime. Hope to see you in the future at one of the many upcoming jam sessions.

Mike

Lee,

Best of luck. Don't be a lurker. Your comments will be invaluable for those considering Prevost vs similar to your new ride.

Please keep us "in the loop", as you get acquainted with it.

I'm sure you're very sad to see it go, but as everyone knows, "if momma ain't happy, no one is happy".

Ray

Exclamation

Lee, post some pictures of your new home, or better yet show up at Sevierville, or both.

Don't be a lurker. POG is for anyone with MPD.

JIM

Lee,

This is a threat: If you don't come to the rally in Tenn April 14-18 we are going to hunt you down, find you, and drag you to the rally!

No excuses - be there!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Actually Lee, we don't give a damn about you. We do want to see those pups again however.

Just kidding. About seeing you. There is no reason why you can't plan on being at all our rallies.