Bruce, with all due respect you can drive your bus as easily as you can drive your car. If you learn how to make turns without the rear wheels crossing over the sidewalk you are likely to handle the rest of it well enough.

But have you learned how your brake system works? Do you know how to verify the brake system is OK before you begin to drive? Do you know what your tire pressures are supposed to be, and how do you know that?

Personally I like sharing the road with folks that have taken the trouble to insure they can stop, have taken the time to make sure they won't have a blowout, and who are very clear on the limits of the bus they are driving.

I think that as drivers of vehicles that weigh 10 times that of the average car we have a duty to the other drivers. In a plane you get to kill yourself and your passengers. In the bus it is the other folks who pay for your errors.

I don't mean to piss you or others off, but I feel strongly about each of us being able to demonstrate the skills necessary to drive our coaches.