Thread: The Prevost PASS Card

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default The Prevost PASS Card

This isn't about a test; instead, it's the laminated card with all the phone numbers and contacts for Prevost Car, Detroit, Allison, etc.

If you want one, pls PM me and I will shoot you a copy. If there is enough interest, we'll post it on this site.

lewpopp Guest

Default Changing engine coolant

I was looking thru the topics on the front page and went to look up "changing engine coolant" and up popped some file system. What does one do to get the file to show what is in there? How do I access it?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Lew:

After you sign in on the site, make sure your browser (at the top) says http://www.prevostownersgroup.com and nothing else, then you will on the front page and you can look at, and download any/all articles from the front page.

lewpopp Guest

I guess it helps if you know how to run a computor in order to find out how to locate articles. I clicked on Jon's windshield installation and it came up 100%. I tried the same theing with other subjects and all I got were a bunch of folders of which I knew nothing about opening.

As for the browser, I expect that is across the top. Well, all there are are the subjects to read with the titles in italics. That is where I click. Give me one of those heavy duty sledges and it'll probably work.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Each one of those folders you see is a .pdf file.

Just click to open. Then you can either read them or print them out, whatever you choose. If you don't have adobe reader, you can get it for FREE (no Lew bucks) to open them.

The sledge hammer won't help.

lewpopp Guest

I have clicked on the files and sit there and wait. Yes, we have the Adobe Reader . I will try again. I am operating off a cell phone so everything is extremely slow.