Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Houston We Have A Problem" Rally

I don't care if it did rain a little bit, we had a great time Friday night. The food and fellowship were first class and it was great to put faces to names. Loc used the "sick child" excuse to pull out late last night just as the water reached the bottom of his door. JDUB told him two slide coaches will float and that rain water is a Series 60's best friend, but, no sale. Hope the kiddo is better, Loc.
    I really think Gary & Peggy will coach up just any time now and they sure could have used it last night. Boy did that tent leak.
    Now, if anyone ever needs a first class cat herder, AJ is your man. The Red Storm have honed his skills to a keen edge. AJ, I sure hope her flight was on time this afternoon.
    The Lake Side RV Resort is the place to stay in Houston. Nice folks who went out of their way to get us inside out of the weather for our get together. Great location and first class facilities.
    Let's do it again folks, we had fun.

ajhaig Guest

Many thanks to everyone who braved the torrential downpours, it was great to put faces with the names and as usual I learned more about my bus. After spending five days solo with the Red Storm, it was a welcome relief to converse with adults... and POGer's to boot!

I'm now on the hunt for a CO2 tank and an impact wrench!

JDUB - With respect to the "over loaded" diapers (we can't let Sarah know about this, although I think she did a diaper inventory upon her return and is onto me), insomuch as we are traveling in a bus that gets about 5 MPG and we are towing a Suburban (with an 8.1 liter motor) that gets about 11 MPG, this is my small way of helping the environment by reducing my carbon footprint!

Thanks agian for coming out in such bad weather.

AJ,

You may have just had a epiphany for POG 5; "The Ananconda as a Carbon Offset - An All New Way To Go Green"

I can see Krak4U Tom at the next rally looking for a way to capture greenhouse gas from the Krakmobile black tank and use the methane as some sort of LPG injection for the Series 60.

Has anyone besides me noticed JDUB is fixated on an organic material usually not discussed in public?

Jon, you gotta cut him a little slack. He found out Friday night that his coach doesn't have a slideout and Loc's has two. I watched him Saturday morning just as the sun was coming up, outside the bus with a measuring tape and a Skillsaw. Before he started making the first cut, Rae yelled that breakfast was ready so his attention was diverted (Big Surprize there) and he forgot the mission at hand. I think if everyone will just not talk about slideouts, JDUB will be OK. For awhile anyway.

During the Mango / JDUB the slideouts those two guys were talking about had nothing to do with coaches. And that was all they talked about.

Remember, when it comes to poop, stink, plugged toilets, black water tanks and icky smelly stuff, JDUb is your man!

IMG_1969_1.JPG
    This is the perfect component combination for Stink Boy

Just Plain Jeff Guest

The former Oilfield Man didn't even bite (sorry)on the Big Deal Poop Tube deal. Maybe there is a problem in Houston?