I recently purchased my Marathon coach. It is at the factory, almost ready to go, if I would stop adding stuff to the list, mostly as a result of reading these different threads, now i need new headlights Zenon I guess? Well anyway, as a new Prevost owner I now am getting FMCA magazine again. I received my first copy this week, the Jan. issue. While kicking back and reading the issue, on page 78 I noticed an article on "MotorHome Regulations". I scrolled down to Florida and looked at the Class of License required to operate a motorhome, and noticed that my license, class E allows me to operate motorhomes up 26001 LBS. I guess that means I will only be able to operate the first half of the coach, maybe up to the galley. Nobody ever mentioned the need for a different Class of license to operate this vehicle, not the salesman, the insurance company, this is a first. My last coach, been a while, 2002 was over the 26001 lbs limit as well, and I whistled around in this one with ignorant bliss, wish I had missed this article. Question: What Fl. license do I need, can't seem to get a clear answer on the Fl. DMV sight.

Thanks,

Bruce