Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Allen Wrench Hub Cover Tool

lewpopp Guest

Jerry

Where is this place you are at?

Time continium? Wow ! I guess you must have pull that out from under Jeffs hat. Nothing else is there now that is filled with sleuth sh_t.

lewpopp Guest

God... I hope no one asks 42 where they can get some license plate bolts.

What's all of that gobbly-gook. To much information. could I build a prevost or just a screw machine from the info.

Default Comal River

The Comal River, said to be the shortest river in the United States, rises in a number of large springs in New Braunfels in southeastern Comal County and flows southeast for three miles to its mouth on the Guadalupe River, also in New Braunfels.

It has a number of small islands in its upper reaches, and its course crosses an area of the Balcones Escarpment characterized by low relief surfaces and moderately deep to deep sandy and clay loam soils that support live oak and Ashe juniper woods. .

win42 Guest

Lew : Kinda cranky old fart aren't you. I didn't think your mechanical mentality got any further than the Harbor Freight crap.
    The two sources I offered are two of the best sources of QUALITY tools and hardware. I tried to help the people serious about solving their problem. It's pretty critical keeping those buckets in place. They don't sell new ones at Harbor Freight. When I need a third baseman I'll call you. YEEEES !!

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Win42, I think thats Lews way of getting aquainted, this means he likes you! If you make your replies less detailed Lew would like it, I think hes getting old.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 08-13-2006 at 07:06 AM.

win42 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi
    Win42, I think thats Lews way of getting aquainted, this means he likes you! If you make your replies less detailed Lew would like it, I think hes getting old.
    Joe; Yeah Joe I guess I was a little too touchy on Lew's remarks. I apologize to you and Lew.
    Harry

Lew is not what he seems to be. The old fart is sneaky. He plays like he is an "aw shucks" guy, but he is clever. Very clever. And he is to be feared.

The grumpy old man persona is just an act. He is 29 years old, has a shaved head, tattoos everywhere, and I think he has a glass eye (but I'm not sure).

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Win42,There will be no appoligies accepted here, and I dont know Lew personally, actually never met but I do not belive he could be defined as touchy based on his posts and replies. Ive seen these types before, show no weekness!
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 08-13-2006 at 11:14 AM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Hay Lew ,how did you figure out how to get a picture of your bus up, not bad for computer challanged, or did someone do this thing for you?

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jon, I think Lew could only hope to pull that off half as well as you!