Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Allen Wrench Hub Cover Tool

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Contact info for reverse threads (and tool maybe)

Ok Harry- Thanks for the prod. I got the info! Had the parts in the envelope they arrived in in the tool box in my bay. The company that I got the reverse threads from is L&V Distributing Co. in Richmond, IN. 47374. Ph: 765-962-9475. Part number for the reverse threads is RW 1241 Locking Screw. Take that ! $4.00 each. Don't have the wrench part number (nor can confirm they sell it) but if they do that part number above should get you there.

Angry Series 60 black smoke

When engine is cold just after cranking I get lots of black smoke when pressing pedal to get moving. When engine gets to operating temp. no more black smoke. Ideas?
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

win42 Guest

Jeff B: Very good. Your very welcome to the group. We need more members stepping up to the plate and sharring detailed info. or just asking questions. It's a key to our "Prevosts" well being not to mention our sannity. Mango and Jon have set good examples for us all to follow and you're fitting right in there with them.
    Thanks Again
    Harry

Jeff Bayley Guest

Harry- Praise ? I got praise. That's fantastic ! I was a real outcast in high school so to think I have a second chance of being embraced for my work within a group is a 2nd chancde for me. As Sally Fields said......"You like me! You really like me!".

I have lot's of stuff I need to ask also (see new posts from me from today) so I want to majorly pick your brains. I've been pleasantly surprised to see that I might be able to contribute even with only 2.5 years of ownership under by belt. I'm a firm beliver in Karma so the universe returns it back to you if you give your time up. Pay it forward type of thinking.

Jeff