Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Variants of MPD Uncovered!

Looks like Ted has this SDR thing figured out pretty well. Why does his have the gold finish and I only have the silver?

Quote Originally Posted by tdelorme View Post
    Main Entry: suc·cumb
    Pronunciation: s&-'k&m
    Function: intransitive verb
    Etymology: French & Latin; French succomber, from Latin succumbere, from sub- + -cumbere to lie down; akin to Latin cubare to lie
    Date: 1604
    1 : to be brought to an end (as death) by the effect of destructive or disruptive forces

Dang, Jeff, you should've told someone you weren't feeling so good. Might have something to do with your shooting that ghost a few days back.
    Whatever it was, I myself am about to succumb from all the initials you been using lately. Lets see, we have MPD, DES, FES, EDS, GPS, M-A-P and POG so far today. Granted, we know what a few of these are. The remaining are just kinda goofy. And, what was that one a few days back, "SDR" ?? I've Goggled that for three days now and all that comes up is "did you mean FDR?" Now if you can remember what SDR stands for I would like to know, I think, maybe I don't. Is it something you would say to your Mother? I didn't think so, I don't want to know. Yes I do, send me a PM. But hurry, I'm about to succumb.
    Ted, follow the link to 69 variations of , SDR and add SDR Radio to that
    http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SDR
    Hey, If I don't see you before then HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Oh by the way, anyone in your nursing homes have MPD?
    Also wondering, you ever think of a wing for POG members

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Looks like Ted has this SDR thing figured out pretty well. Why does his have the gold finish and I only have the silver?

If you would clean it occasionally and do the preventative maintenance as noted, you just might discover that it is GOLD.

Alternatively, you may have rubbed all the GOLD off your SDR while wishing for a triple slide coach?

This is going to require some investigation.

All this to the Founding Father of the TBC, Mr. A1.

(Go Patriots!)
    Sorry, couldn't resist

Jeff, I'm sure glad you finally got the RRBBG. Be careful, you will..............
    Sure hope we get to meet in person sometime. MM told me just the other day, "Jeff is easy to spot, just look for the real thick glasses." I didn't always listen to my mom either. Got a little something coming your way, ASB.

JIm, I like the list. 69 variations and they still missed it.
    HNY to you also.
    The only known case of MPD at our facilities is had by the owners and we keep a low profile. Two very small communities that we operate in and a LP is always best.
    Well, one of our buildings has a locked secure wing. That should work fine I think.

For Jeff: