Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: On The Road for Christmas

JPJ,

You're right. He always prefaced anything he's taught me by saying. "This is the way Jerff showed me."
    mm
    Last edited by MangoMike; 12-24-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff View Post
    I'm not gonna suck up to Jon because I have told him everything I know about campers.

Just went out and shot this in Lew Land:

Well what the heck did you "SHOOT," a ghost ??? By golly down here if you say "I went out and shot" something and post a picture of it on the internet, you need to be holding some kind of critter. And, if you want any "atta boys," the critter needs to be a big'n.

Now, just so you don't get your feelings hurt, let me be the first to say

Nice Ghost, Jeff!!

AJ,

We are going to stay at the same place you are staying, but we won't get there until the afternoon of the 27th. We are coming back to Tucson / Tombstone after the game, probably around the 2nd, then work our way back toward Houston.

Spent the afternoon cleaning on the coach and making a few last minute preparations prior to headed for my grandmother's house. She's 94 and lives out in the country (same farmhouse for last 50 years). We boycotted holiday food, so the menu is Mexican and with 55 Winchesters in the house, I'm betting some taco disappear.

I'll post some pics as we head west. I had to buy a new camera cuz some a-hole stole both the throw down Canon and the Supremely Expensive Canon D30 from the front seat of my pickup while it was parked in my driveway.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

JDUB

lewpopp Guest

Nice neighborhood you live in. You can leave all doors and windows open in Lewland.

Default Camary

I saw a guy posting 2 used Canons on Ebay, down Ga way..

Trukster, is that you with the Canons ??

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tdelorme View Post
    Well what the heck did you "SHOOT," a ghost ??? By golly down here if you say "I went out and shot" something and post a picture of it on the internet, you need to be holding some kind of critter. And, if you want any "atta boys," the critter needs to be a big'n.

Now, just so you don't get your feelings hurt, let me be the first to say

Nice Ghost, Jeff!!
    Is it the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present or Future?

Who knows?

Hmmmmm.

Stealth cloaking device has been invoked....

Lew,

Bite me.

Okay, now that that's over we made it from the snowy, rainy weather of Oklahoma all the way to El Paso this evening with no issues.

I do need to check to see what the idiot light that looks like the back of the bus with wavy lines underneath it means. It as come one twice for less than ten seconds and then back off. Any thoughts?

Stopped in Van Horn for tacos. I can tell you that Chuy's may be the place the John Madden stops on his cross country jaunts, but their food sucks. And the service is not much better. Oh well, a stop tomorrow in Tucson for lunch will fix that.

Jerry,That idiot light might be the one for slick pavement,it is activated just above freezing.I guess 15 degrees a few days ago does not qualify as possibly slick pavement.

Jack,

I thougth that might be it. When it was 15, I was parked and when it came on I was driving and the temp was 33-34 degrees, so I am guessing you are right. I am about to launch out this morning and it is 23, so if it comes on again, that should confirm it.

I'm glad I stopped in Pecos to let the locals hand wash everthing after the first 100 miles in the rain. Everything is shining like a diamond in a goat's ass, so all the truckers here at the rest stop will have something to whine about.

I feel some breakfast tacos coming on...........

Hey Jdub!

You got your tracker system installed/working on this bus?

If so, what's the URL again?

Ray