Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You ain't gonna believe this one...

I'm with you guys.

I installed XM radio and had to run the antenna cable down from the roof. Took me the better part of a day. Found the XL Liberty easier to access than the H3 Marathon.

Jon, you're right. Exploring hidden areas is like an electronic Easter Egg hunt.

xm_7051.jpg
    Behind the TV.

mm
    Last edited by MangoMike; 12-24-2007 at 01:02 PM.

bill&jody Guest

back to the microphor.
    am i the only one with a completely electrically operated microphor? no air pressure required.

i also have a vacuum breaker installed courtesy of CC that provides isolation between black and potable water.

wmm

Bill, We have the same unit as you. Nothing but electric valves and water.. No air. Also have a check valve.

Dear Wmm,

You must have missed all my ramblings and pictures of the Electric Microphor rebuild process, you are for sure not the only one with electric!

The vacuum breakers sole purpose is to allow a small amount of water to be squirted into the vent tube at each flush to keep from smelling like Jdub at a Taco stand. In other words, it's a mini p-trap. Has nothing to do with back-flow. There is no back-flow, can't happen...

That will be 2 beers please!

bill&jody Guest

you're right! i DID miss it, and i'm wondering how that is possible!!! cecil b demille must have missed it too, cuz it ain't made it to the big screen yet.

i'll cruise the archives and see what i can find.............

motl
    wmm