Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Oh, this is really too sweet. With Jon and Jerry off the internet and on the road, we can say such wonderful things.

Problem is, Ben will probably be online at the rally and then we will have to face them in person with what they say.

Default POG or BUST Update

8:50 am and we are almost to Lafayette, LA. The wife had to wear a sports bra because I-10 is so stinkin rough. All my fillings are loose. She is driving and I am lounging. The new Verison card works well going down the road. Is this a great country or what?

Weather is sunny and clear.

Off the Internet? I scoff at your lack of connectivity.

JW

ken&ellen Guest

Mango, We are leaving at 5PM from VA/NC border we may see the MotherShip at a rest area. If you see a Prevost Liberty with a Marathon paint job and South Dakota tags....honk! Ken & Ellen

lewpopp Guest

Jeff

You and I can just sit back and relax whilst the loquasious ones have their spouses drive Ms. ( MR ) Lazy to the rally.t

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Lew: I'll sit down with you any place at any time and talk.

We'll just have to try to remember what it was we were going to talk about.

Did you remember to bring my medications?

Stopping for fuel in Gulfport, MS. and I didn't have to drive any in Louisiana. 400 miles down, 608 to go.

Clear the Interstate. The Mango Mothership is getting ready to head south. Full of Coronas and New York Strips.

Will be looking for Ken & Ellen at the border with the big bullseye painted on the back of the coach.

Jerry - On the road internet - you have definetly one upped me on this one.

MangoheadedSouth

100 more miles to Tallahasee. Spotted 5 Prevost coaches so far, two pulling nice matching trailers. They all seemed to be headed in the wrong direction.

The computer says if we keep driving at this pace, we could make it to Polk City by 8:15pm. They sure have nice rest areas in Florida. Too bad we haven't stopped at any of them.

And Mike, how about photo posting from the road...

My driver

Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 04-24-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Jerry, You are the MAN! Wish I was going but way to far at $3.00+ a gallon and no time. please send us West Coast fans pictures of all the fun.
    Kevin

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Jerry gets the prize for the first foto on the way, but alas, Bill and Jody beat them to the site, arriving a full day early!

Kevin gets the prize for the smartest guy of all; look at the pictures and talk on the cell phone with us: Priceless!

There will be tons of pictures and lots of memories. Assuming we remember to recall them. (Something happens when you are in Florida after a certain age, you forget a lot of stuff).