Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

lewpopp Guest

Everytime I ask the number of attendees I am referred to Mr Skiff up in Maine. It'll take him the whole trip here to count the applications.

What happened to the the "GREAT WHITE SOUTHERN COMMAND MAN" and his ability to go on and on filling the pages with everything but a head count.

lewpopp Guest

It's raining now and I'm sure if you Pussys don't like rain and such, the next few days have a 25% chance of rain. No, I won't say " boy, we really need the rain"

I have about a 3 hour trip to the rally taking my time. Not far but a lot less diesel.

We told you that drafting practice would help with fuel consumption...

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Last I heard was 15+ coaches with some non-coach drifters and special guests.

About 40 people, with more inquiries received quite lately.

ken&ellen Guest

Small group/ large group....rain or no rain.........we expect to have a great time. Can not wait to share information....or just listening to the wise men around the council fire enjoying the peace pipe.

Mango....Ellen put together your list of requests.......you too Jon. She never heard of Johnny Mathis!

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Ken: Are you sure you were posting to the right forum when you referred to the 'wise men?'

We know about Johnny Mathis. My parents used to listen to him all the time.

Look who's talking. Cheap shots. From someone who is probably older than Lew.

lewpopp Guest

If you're older than Lew, you're old!

Wise men sitting around the fire smoking a friggin bong is more likely the senario.

Don't you think that we should not only post what coach we have, tow car, airplanes, and bank account balance, but also our age so some of the smarter jokers can pre-determine whether we have dementia or not.

Crap! Forgot to take my medicine again.

Default Elvis has left the building

We are wheels up at 04:55 this morning. See you guys there.

You oil guys get up way too early in the morning.

Going to head down to Mango's to do a little work (making sure the registers stay plugged in while I'm gone) and hope to hit the road about 1 pm.

...on the road again.

Mango