Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bus Supports / Stands

Jon, please put me down for two complete sets. That way, I can have one down in Lauderdale and one out here in Durango. I think your price is too cheap to make it worth your while... let me know where to send the money. George

Default Re Hired

Jon: Looks like you are employed again? congrats, that is a great idea and very generous of you to offer these to the group at such an attractive price.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Very nice design Jon. I would like a set as well. I will get some measurements this weekend.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Jim_Scoggins Guest

Jon:
    I will take a set:
    40' XL
    I can pick them up at the TN rally.

It will be 7 Jan before I can get the measurements. If that is too late I will bet on the come.
    315 80R 22.5

Thanks you.

I hope I haven't misled anybody. I reread the post and the price is for a single one. But let me assure everybody that at $120 plus some for whatever the freight will be per set they are real insurance against the bus falling.

BTW, the company sprays black, gray, and white routinely. Unless color is a big deal they can be any one of the three colors. They will be all alike no matter the color. If there is a strong concensus about color let me know and that is what it will be.

dalej Guest

Jon,

Do you think that a posting on Prevost-Stuff might be a good idea for the stands? I can do it with a link to a photo if you want me to.

Default Great Looking Stands

Jon your Jack stand sets really turned out great. I can see why everyone is anxious to get a set of their own.

I guess it be a litte presumptuous of me to buy a set now, SINCE I DON'T HAVE A BUS YET? But I am still looking.

Gary S

Dale,

Go ahead to see what happens. I think the guys that work on their coaches for the most part are here on POG, but we can see if there is interest. I think I will put the order in right after Christmas so use that as a cut-off date.

Price is still too cheap...Put me down for two complete sets...45xl white in color please unless you decide to go with red. George.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    The stands are pictured below. The intent is to find out who would like them, and what height the purchaser would like them. Dale uses a variation and perhaps he can make suggestions both to the configuration and dimensions.
    Jon, Bob would like a set if you can show him where to use them under the coach. He has always been leary of anything you can't put up on his lift but obviously, the bus won't fit on the lift Please add him to your list along with an instruction manual