Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Newbie

Johnnie Guest

Cool Another Newbie

Just recently joined with the intent of gathering knowledge and info while looking for the Prevost of my dreams.

Welcome to the asylum. Ask any questions you want but make sure you understand if we don't know the answer we will make one up.

Where are you located and what kind of coach are you looking for. There are several two bus owners on this site and they will kiss you on the lips if you will buy their bus.

One of them prefers strapless gowns.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
    Just recently joined with the intent of gathering knowledge and info while looking for the Prevost of my dreams.
    Welcome to the group Johnnie. Boy-o-boy, I see the potential for a lot of confusion around here. Nothing personal, but do you want to, a, a, a, change your name? Probably not, well I didn't think so. Just kidding good sport, but ...
    Jim is kind of popular too and we are not changing either.

Like Jon said try everything out. You can't break anything and the only rule is don't be silent. I made that up.

Johnnie Guest

Currently looking at liberty and Marathon conversions but open to whatever strikes us. We are located in Titusville Florida.

Default What conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
    Currently looking at liberty and Marathon conversions but open to whatever strikes us. We are located in Titusville Florida.
    Johnnie,

Welcome!

At least we know you don't need spell check, not many new folks on this site let alone some of the experienced ones realize liberty is not capitalized while Marathon always has been.

Richard Beecher
    2002 Marathon XLII 45
    1996 Vogue XL 40 going, going, ....

Johnnie, don't let all this "welcome" stuff fool you. What you need here is thick skin and a sense of humor cause after the first few days of everyone being on their best behavior it goes downhill fast. I'm kinda new here myself and it took awhile for me to find out that several of the "regulars" have a sordid past. Like this "two bus club" deal. I'll give you three guesses where the second bus came from. As we all know, any sane person with good intentions will only need one bus.
    There are other issues as well. Like yesterday Jon was telling Mango how much he liked his strapless cocktail dress. Now I'm an open minded person, but that's just wrong, grown men going on like that in public. (but,it is a real purty dress)
    I will say you can get lots of great advice about a Prevost bus, and that's just the beginning. You can get advice on just about anything. But, best take it one day at a time. As Jon said, "welcome to the asylum."

I think we chased Johnnie away.....couldn't been anything we said.

Jim_Scoggins Guest

Welcome aboard, sir.

I'm the Jim with the pure heart!

Glad to have ya Johnnie, hang on, it's a wild ride to MPD and Prevost land via this bunch of nutcases!

But, it will be the best money you'll spend....

Welcome Johnnie,

... and remember your dues are cheaper than any shrink.

Mango Mike