Good morning from East Tennessee. This is our first post, so hope we're doing according to etiquette on forum.

I spent night in bus last three nights, using generator. Has been below freezing two of three nights, and cold on non-freezing night. I had two little portable heaters plugged in, one at non-GFCI outlet near kitchen sink, one 1500W heater at non-GFCI outlet near bathroom sink. Total draw was 20 on top right reading on Bass Panel. Generator was running.

Sometime during night, 1500W heater that was plugged in to outlet in bathroom stopped. Didn't notice when. Only when I woke up did I notice the orange "ON" light was no longer on.

So I looked for any flipped switches on Bass Panel. Found none. Took 1500W heater to outlet at kitchen sink and plugged it in there. It worked. Took heater which I had plugged in at kitchen sink (which worked all night) and plugged it in to outlet next to bath sink. It did not work. Plugged heaters in separately to GFCI outlet in bathroom. Neither heater worked in the GFCI outlet, either.

Bathroom electrical outlets are near/next to combo washer/dryer. On Bass Panel, washer/dryer switch is in off position, and has been in off position when heater was working while plugged in at bathroom. In any event, we tried flipping it on but did not light to show working.

Flipped each switch on Bass Panel which looked related to Receptacle or Outlet. No change. Neither bathroom outlet works yet.

GFCI receptacle in bathroom has switch next to it (residential style light switch, rocker style). Tried it in both positions and tried reset on GFCI button. No change in result.

Looked in bedroom for any other GFCI outlet which might have tripped. None found.

Those are the things we newbies (we have owned this only six days now, so obviously we have lots to learn) can think of to try. Any ideas from anyone, we'd sure appreciate hearing. In advance, thank you all.

Debbie and Eric Faires
Huntsville, TN