Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Mini POG Rally

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Deb honey, now you know who your friends are!
    I'll come get ya, then ole Bob will have to step up and c'mon down to pick ya up to keep you from spending so much time shopping at Liberty! He's due for a bus trade anyway, it's been 9 months.
    Tom, I do know who my friends are and you and Nanc are right there at the top. I wonder if that trick would work with Bob? Liberty really scares him

Debi

Default Bus For Hire

Deb: Never fear, we will stop by and get you, and Bob can come when he is done with business.

There is no doubt you could drive that Beauty Millenium you guys own, I felt it drove and handled super. So-- no excuses now.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lewpopp Guest

MORE POOP ON THE MINI GET TOGETHER.

I was talking to the clerk of the works today and he said not to call this a rally. They have a thing about rallys since Lazy Days came in for a rally and ruined the place a few years ago.

Let's come up with a name for it. POG'S Paul's Mall Meet? . Right Coast POG Mini Meet? Come on you guys, let's offer something.

Paul and I are working on some things to keep you old people busy. We can call you old people because the youngster, Debi, isn't coming.

Jeff, if you are still around to make it here and don't pull the wrong plug on the boat, I'll e-mail you.

We think Jon is chartering Tiger Woods' ship for a couple days. Rumors.

We have a place for trailors but the office will not tell you that.

How do we get a hold of JDUB to do a fly over.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

[QUOTE=rmboies;21449]
    Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post

Sorry Jeff, I didn't realize the purple tank was a no no.....my bad.

Debi
    Awright, now that it is out.

We had the Purple Tank in our Angola AND the secret red button as well. There were only two occasions that hinted the use of the Purple Tank, but due to the warnings on its use, I worked around the issue and we were good to go.

It helped having the SDR, which was the original prototype at the time. There are days when I wish we had kept the ol' Angola, and other days when I am glad it is gone, as Loc can testify.

So you let the cat out of the bag, and there it goes...and you never know who to expect at the last minute at a FL mini-rally, speaking of what the cats drag in, huh?

Default Not a Rally?

Lew:

Once upon a time I went to a Superbowl Party in Florida in January. How about calling it an Ole Fart Party (with the exception of the Ladies) or a Metamucil Superbowel Convention, and hand out discount coupons.

Or if you can get Mango's Magnificent Mentos to perform there will be no question as to why a crowd gathered.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Lew, How about a POG Powwow or Pog Convention?
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

How about we do not call it anything?

I don't care if we call it the POG banana. Let me revise the announcment.

ANY POG MEMBERS THAT WANT TO ATTEND A POG BANANA AT OUTOOR RESORTS IN PORT ST. LUCIE LIST YOUR NAME HERE. NO AGENDA, NO PLANS, NO FREE MEALS, NO REASON TO GO EXCEPT TO SEE THE NEW SITES AND BUY ONE. Arrival 1/25, departure 1/31

Lew and Paul....would you guys be so kind as to count the bananas in the bunch and forewarn us when we have to nail down reservations or confirm we are coming so any POG BANANA attendee is not stuck in the Wal-Mart parking lot?

PS - This is a spur of the moment get together and I like Jon am not interested in a structure of any kind. No commitments, no agenda, no pre-planned meals, no pot luck, no meetings of any kind... I'm there for sunshine and impromptu fun.

The main attraction will be watching the King transfer all his stuff!

How about if Lew and I put our heads together and just gather all the local info, restaurant recommendations, etc. and have it available for all to take advantage of?

Everything else can be impromtu.....

There will be a calendar of events that will be going on at the Resort that everyone can participate in as they desire....