Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Mini POG Rally

Get behind the wheel and drive. Bob can teach you how.

Debi,

You do all the POSTING, so you might do the driving as well.

mm

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Get behind the wheel and drive. Bob can teach you how.
    ok Jon and Mango, I know I "can" drive the coach if I have to but in all honesty, driving it would likely be the easy part. I am lost with the invertors, grey tank, black tank, white tank,green tank, purple tank, tire pressure, airbags, kill switches, etc.......thanks for the lift, now I really know who my friends are I ask for a ride and you tell me to drive myself, geez--LOL

Debi

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Talking

[QUOTE=rmboies;21417]
    Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    We're having a mini at Outdoor Resorts in Port St. Lucie from January 25 until whenever. This was all Jon and Rogers idea, so they own it, I'm only the messenger.

I would like to know if I can hitch a ride with someone please?? Bob has the one and only trade show of the year in Hickory, NC while ya'll will be partying in Florida.....geez, sometimes I wonder why we even have this bus

Debi
    Debi!

You KNOW you are never, ever supposed to mention the Purple Tank! C'mon now, some things we just don't talk about in public.

lewpopp Guest

Debi, if you can hitch a ride over to 95 and wait for Mango to come by, maybe he'll pick you up.

Wear a thong and he'll be sure to at least slow down as he passes you. He'll even take a picture and post it, you know him. We have a spot for you and it's waiting.

lewpopp Guest

Urgent----urgent---urgent !!!!!

The Maximum Number Of Spaces (or Coaches) We Can Accomodate Is 140. Get On The List Early.

As For The East And West Having A Rally At The Same Time...remember This Is The "right" Coast And Don't Forget It !!!

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Sounds fun

Stefanny and I will go if you'll have us. If someone is keeping a list, put our name down. I'm not very good with calenders and reservations and I drop in and out of the board here but if someone will email us a few days prior to it well come over and two a 22' offshore fishing boat we can all fiddle around with if we have time. Don't know how many days you all are staying. We are only 3 hours away from there.

Do we have to use the other 50% of the brain to remember or is there is a list manager that can email me at jeff@skincarepro.com to show up a few days in advance ? It's amazing I can dress myself I guess.

I'd love to help with freebie nights, but Lew's the guy with all the pull around here!! I'm merely a worker bee....

However, I will endeavor to see what discount coupons I can beg from the sales staff.

Now, if you actually buy a lot or two, I can GUARANTEE you a free nights stay, maybe two.....

In any event, we'll be having a full calendar, so start preparing....

Deb honey, now you know who your friends are!

I'll come get ya, then ole Bob will have to step up and c'mon down to pick ya up to keep you from spending so much time shopping at Liberty! He's due for a bus trade anyway, it's been 9 months.

[QUOTE=lewpopp;21435]Debi, if you can hitch a ride over to 95 and wait for Mango to come by, maybe he'll pick you up.
    Wear a thong and he'll be sure to at least slow down as he passes you. QUOTE}

Lou, I guarantee you he may slow down but once he gets up close he will drive on by Thanks for keeping a spot open for me just in case..

Sorry Jeff, I didn't realize the purple tank was a no no.....my bad.

Debi