Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Florida Mini POG Rally

lewpopp Guest

Mr. Jeff Bayley,

You seem to be just like my kids when they were young. They didn't listen to me. You will get a coupon upon arriving for 3 nights free. The remaining days you can get the FMCA discount of 15%. What more can you ask for? Go ahead bring your million $ boat but quit you're bitchin' about the reduced price if you average it out.. You've got a Prevost...You've got bucks.

lewpopp Guest

Checked the front office and found that 12 have called for reservations. As I said before, it is not necessary to call ahead, but that is the only way I can prepare for the proper number of coupons to be available upon arrival.

Good things are happening. We will all be parked together and near the clubhouse.

I mentioned to the local bus wash guys that you may need his service and he said he would make himself available.

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Good things are happening. We will all be parked together and near the clubhouse.
    I mentioned to the local bus wash guys that you may need his service and he said he would make himself available.
    Hey Lew, if I send a photo of Bob and me will you put it in the window of your bus so everyone thinks are there?? The added benefit will be that it might keep the seagulls away

Debi

Deb: Waiting for news and photos of the New Bus. How was the maiden Voyage? Tell Bob03,05 his 06 Dodge is burning fuel again. And I have already spent the money.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Deb: Waiting for news and photos of the New Bus. How was the maiden Voyage? Tell Bob03,05 his 06 Dodge is burning fuel again. And I have already spent the money.
    Ha, I will tell Bob and glad to hear you didn't have it long! We actually haven't had the maiden voyage yet...there were a few things we wanted done to the coach and decided to leave it in Florida rather then drive it back and forth. We should be picking it up next month some time I hope! I will send photos after Bob does his usual spit shine Have fun in Florida, we'll be thinking of you!

lewpopp Guest

Debi,

We are anxiously awaiting the picture as long as it is X rated.

Wait til the attending schmucks find out that no signs are permitted in this park. But X rated pictures can be flashed.

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Debi,

We are anxiously awaiting the picture as long as it is X rated.
    Wait til the attending schmucks find out that no signs are permitted in this park. But X rated pictures can be flashed.
    Lew, I'll send you a raincoat along with the picture.....easier to flash that way Just kidding Kathy, I know we aren't supposed to encourage Lew!!

lewpopp Guest

Mr Jeff, 3 bussis, 2 boats, 2 trailors, Bayley

If you rigistered for your stay here at ODR, you made reservations at the wrong place. There is no record of your reservation in the office computer.

Just thought you might want to know.

You all may already be aware of this, but for those of you who are car buffs, there are a few shows going on in Palm Beach during your stay.

Palm Beach Cavallino Classic XVII
    South A convention of Ferrari automobiles. Thursday and Friday, January 24-25, 2008, track event at Moroso Motorsports Park; Saturday, Janaury 26, 2008, Concorso d'Eleganza at The Breakers; Sunday, January 27, multi-marque sports car show at the Hilton Hotel at the Palm Beach International Airport. There will be over 400 Ferraris at various venues for this event. Event Type: Specialty Show. Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 4:00 PM – Sunday, January 27, 2008, 2:00 PM. Palm Beach, FL.

For all you mini rally folks who think the weather may be a bit chilly, this is NE Ohio courtesy of Lake Erie. Nancy and I are very envious!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!